28.[Where She Is Busy Falling Apart]

[Phoebe---Principal Mcarthur's office]

"Wha---what? Come again?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Please take a seat Mrs.Washington."

"No I don't want to have a seat! What kind of bullshit is he feeding you?" I was trying so hard to contain my anger, but it wasn't working.

"No need for that Mr.Washington."

"No there is need for that." Malcolm stood up towering over me. I knew he was just trying to intimidate me with his stature.

"How dare you! First things first, first things foremost he asked me out, a couple weeks ago and we had dinner at a restaurant that he paid for! Please call the credit card company! Dial that number."

"That's a lie. You were basically begging me to take you out. Not to mention you parading around in these skimpy dresses." He smirked.

"Are you absurd?? I DID not ask of you to take me out and I did not ask you to comment on my wardrobe. That just shows how much of a sadistic pervert you really are!"

"Ms.Phoebe! " Mr. MacArthur called.

"Nooo, Mr. MacArthur I work here diligently for the few couple of months. And I may be a little overly sweet and I may wear eye catching clothing and my freaking eyebrows may be drawn on but I am nobody's subordinate." I raised my finger in Malcolm's face.

"The difference between you and I is that I am a professional. I didn't see it fit to run to the principal here when you assaulted me by smacking me across the face, calling me Justine now did I?" I folded my arms staring him intently.

"Justine?" Mr. MacArthur mumbled. " Justine, as in Justine Huffington. Malcolm you're ex-wife? Did you really hit her?" He questioned.

He stuttered fumbling for words.

"I had to." He shot out causing uproar in my mind.

"She was being very aggressive trying to kiss me. It was not the place or time."

Mr. Macarthur looked at me like he was baffled.

"You dirty bastard. You're just trying to get me fired." I snarled not caring any longer.

"Malcolm, how long has this relationship been going on between you too?"

I cut his speech fitting in my rebuttal. "That's the thing Principal there is no relationship. He likes me but I have a boyfriend." I said not even realizing my words.

"You have a boyfriend?" Malcolm glared at me with angry eyes.

I smirked, going along with it. "Yeaah I do. And I would like for you to leave me alone."

"You're free to go Malcolm." He eyed me before he turned to Mr. MacArthur. "We have unfinished business MacArthur. Remember that will you." He closed the door with a rather loud slam, causing me to jump.

Who speaks to the person in charge like that? Who slams doors unless they have just quit their job or been fired? It was all too obvious he was somehow blackmailing Principal McArthur. He was that type.

"Now Ms.Phoebe this will be your second strike. I really like you here, but these acts of unprofessionalism is not a good look on our school and as an example to our students."

"Wh—whatt? I'm not lying Mr.---

He grabbed a hold on my hand and stared me into my eyes. "I believe you Ms. Washington, I do." He gulped and I looked down at how he was holding my hand like the skulls in his closet were making room to suck him in.