± Birthday Sex ±

The entire room was filled with balloons and colorful decorations, all hanging from the walls and ceilings, giving out a festive vibe to the atmosphere.

Children ran about screaming and laughing, all hyped up on candy and cookies, each adorning small party hats.

Of course, today is a special day, for that its Hanzo's sixth birthday and everyone was celebrating it at the preschool.

Hanzo was sitting at the table with his friends, all coloring and eating cake after singing Happy Birthday.

His mother Dawon was sitting just a few feet away, talking with the mother of the other children while also keeping an eye on her son.

To the corner of the room, playing near the stereo system, was Jimin and Taehyung. Both were in charge of playing music and getting the kids hyped up to dance.

"Alright Taehyung, start the music!" Jimin says with his crescent eye smile to his boyfriend Taehyung.

"Alright children, here we go!" Taehyung toggles through his iphone and selects a song, only that, it wasn't exactly what the kids were expecting.

🎶Fucking with no bitch, don't act like you know me🎶

As quickly as it started, Jimin yanks the phone away from Taehyung and turns off the vulgar music that nearly tainted the young children's ears. A few parents gave them dirty looks while some were shocked.

"What the hell is this?" Jimin grits lowly through his teeth, pulling Taehyung aside so no one can hear them.

Taehyung internally moans at the dominate glare in Jimin's eyes, but puts on a wide boxy smile as he nervously runs his hand through his long curly hair. 

"Oops, I must have forgotten to switch out my sex playlist."

"SeX PLayLiSt?!" Jimin almost loses his shit, but keeps it cool and switches the playlist to the correct one, deciding to play Baby Shark for the kids. He then glares at Taehyung and gives him the look that says he's going to wreck Taehyung when they get home.

"When we get home, you're getting punished."

"Yes daddy." Taehyung blows a sweet kiss and runs away before Jimin can slap him.

While the children cheered and danced around singing, on the other side of the room, next to the table filled with food and snacks, was the world wide handsome man himself, Kim Seokjin, happily serving food catered from his uncle's restaurant.

"I cooked it myself." Jin boasts proudly as he serves a plate of food to one of the parents. "It's an Eat Jin specialty."

"Eat Jin specialty my ass." Jungkook snorts out his remark as he comes up to the table with a huge case of juice for the party. He had the day off from working at the gym and decided to come and help at the party too.

The only one who wasn't able to join the party was Namjoon, who had to stay an extra shift at the gas station where he still works at.

Before Jin can scold the younger, Jungkook rushes off, giggling loudly as he passes by a table, where sitting alone is none other than our favorite ex-demon, Min Yoongi, who is currently having a staring contest with Kara, one of the kids from Hanzo's class.

She stares at him with curiosity, wondering why he was sitting alone in the corner with a constipated scowl on his face.

She then points at him with a smile and says "You look like a cat."

"I'm gonna break your fingers."

"Yoongi!" Hoseok scolds his boyfriend. He just came back from helping Jungkook bring in the rest of the drinks for the party and went to check up on Yoongi when he walked in on what he said to the little girl, who had just run off to join the other kids at dancing.