Car ride - Justin x Reader

You and Justin are driving to Zach's birthday party. Loud music is playing in the car, windows are open and you're enjoying the summer sun.
Justin is driving with his hand on your thigh, every now and then looking at you through his sunglasses.
This reminds you of your first car ride with him. He just had his drivers license and he tried his best not to make stupid mistakes. You chuckle thinking about it.
"What is it?" He asks, turning the music down a little.
"Nothing, I just feel happy."
"Oh I'm glad to hear that. I love seeing you smile."
You start singing along with a Dua lipa song that starts playing on the radio, not embarrassed by your bad singing. Justin is used to you singing all the time, he likes how joyous you are.

He pulls over at Zach's house. Before you get out of the car you have a long make out session. This is the most addicting feeling and you never want it to stop.

"Let's get inside." Justin says after breaking the long kiss. "They're probably wondering if we're still coming or not."
You pout and give him a sad look.
He cups your cheeks. "Don't worry, after the party you and me can be alone for the rest of the night."
"I'm okay with that."
He smiles and quickly kisses you before leaving the car.