Crush On My Bully - Monty x Reader

Request from @squish98

You sit at the dinner table with your parents and your brother, Tyler. He is very quiet, more than usual.
"Tyler you haven't touched your food, aren't you hungry?" Your mom asks him. "Not really. Can I be excused?" He asks. "Of course."

You follow him to his room.
"Hey Tyler, what's the matter?"
"Nothing."
"I know when something is wrong with you."
He sighs and sits down on his bed.
"I ... I'm just done with high school, I hate it there."
You sit next to him and put your hand on his shoulder.
"Is this about Monty? What did he do this time?"
"Nothing..."
"Come on, tell me."
"We had gym today, he humiliated me in front of the whole class." He starts to cry, your heart breaks to see him like this. Monty has been mean to you and your brother since day one. Tyler always lets him get away with it, but you don't. You always have an answer ready for Monty and you dare to defend yourself.
"I'll talk to him about it tomorrow. It's going to be okay." You say and comfort him.
"What would I do without you." He says, sobbing.

...

On Tuesday morning you have the same class as Monty. You decide to talk to him before it starts.
"Hey Monty, I need to talk to you." You say.
"Oh hey, what's up glasses?" He jokes.
"I don't care that you joke about my glasses and about the fact that I'm short but you should leave my brother alone, do you understand?" You say loudly, crossing your arms.
"I don't listen to a girl and certainly not to a nerd." He says.
You want to answer him but the teacher intervenes. "Y/N go inside, class will start soon. Monty, the principal wants to see you."

...

After school you're outside waiting for Tyler so you can take the bus together.
You see Monty walking over to you and you roll your eyes. "If you plan on saying one of your mean jokes again, don't. I'm not in the mood."
"Hey Y/N good you're still here. I need to ask you something." Monty says, ignoring your bad mood.
"My principal and baseball coach decided that I need to get my grades up in order for me to stay on the baseball team. They asked me if you could tutor me because you're the best student in our class."
You can't believe he's seriously asking you for help.
"What do I get out of this?" You ask.
"I'll leave your brother alone. I promise, please I really need your help with this." He seems to be telling the truth, you take his word for it and agree on helping him.
"Thanks! Thank you glasse- I mean Y/N."
"You can thank me later, when you pass your next test." You say.

...

Monty sits down next to you at your desk. "Which subject would you like to study?" You ask.
"I have a math test this Friday."
You don't know why you suddenly get so nervous, maybe because you've never seen him outside of school. And maybe because you have a tiny crush on him.

After a few exercises you notice that he is no longer paying attention. "You're easily distracted." You tell him.
"Sorry, I find this really difficult. Can I use your calculator?" He asks and accidentally touches your hand when taking the calculator.
"Sorry." He says.
You're silent and start to blush and he can't suppress a smile.
"Sorry that I call you glasses all the time. I think it's actually pretty cute and sexy too." He says.
"Is it cute or sexy?" You both laugh and then it gets quiet.
You look into each other's eyes and before you realize your lips are touching.
You never had a problem hiding your crush for Monty. You always pushed the feeling away. Who has a crush on their bully? You thought.

But now that he's kissing you and his hands are touching your body, there's no point in hiding your feelings from him. The feeling is too strong.

You're now lying on your bed, he on top of you. He kisses your neck, making you moan softly. He sucks the sensitive skin while you run your hands through his hair. When his lips reach your collar bone, he is suddenly distracted by a knock on your door.

"Shit." You whisper and you quickly get back to my desk.
"Come on in." You say as you try to act as normal as possible.
"I'm here to bring your book back." He says.
"Thanks." You say kindly.
Tyler is quiet and looks at Monty.
"Is there anything else?" You ask impatiently.
"No, I'm already going."

...

The next morning you're in a good mood, waiting for the bus with Tyler.
You wear a scarf to hide the hickey.
Tyler looks at you weirdly.
"Why the hell are you wearing a scarf now it's hot as hell." He says suspiciously.
"No reason." You lie.
"Are you hiding something from me?" He asks as he tries to get your scarf from around your neck.
"Tyler, stop it!" You say.
"Show me!" He yells and takes your scarf.
You try to hide the hickey with your hand but it doesn't work. "What is that?"
"Don't pretend you don't know that."
"What the fuck Y/N? You're fucking that bully?! He makes life miserable for me, how can you do that?!"
"Keep your voice down Tyler. I have nothing with him okay? We just kissed."
"Yes I can see that! Did he force you? I swear I'll kill him!"
You put your hands on his arm and gently stroke it, which you always do when he has a panic attack.
"Hey calm down, he didn't hurt me okay. It's not what you think."
"Really?" He says, finally lowering his voice.
"Yes, really."
You're glad he calmed down before the bus arrived.
"We'll talk bout it tonight. You don't talk to him about it before we finish this conversation okay?" I say softly.
"Okay. Sorry I overreacted."
"Don't worry, it's fine." You say before getting on the bus.