7 Minutes In Heaven - Justin x Reader

request from @squish98

"Come on in!" Jessica says, clearly already a bit tipsy. You went to her house party with your best friend. Actually you didn't feel like going and you still have a lot to study, but your best friend managed to persuade you to go.
Jessica introduces you to a few strangers and then gets a drink for you. You take the red cup with beer and see who else is in the house.
"Oh the two nerds are here too!" Monty says when he sees you. I look angrily at him and he laughs and says it's just a joke.

...

A few hours later you're tipsy and a bit looser than before. When Jessica asks if you feel like playing 7 minutes in heaven, you immediately say yes.

You turn the bottle and it lands on Justin. You get butterflies in your stomach when he looks at you and he smirks. "Come on, you two get in the closet!" You hear another jock say.

You feel uncomfortable at first. "It's okay, we don't have to do anything if you don't want to." Justin says. "But I think you want to."
You are trying to see his reaction but it is too dark in the closet. His lips find yours.
"See, I knew you liked me." He says before making the kiss more passionate. You've been longing for him for so long. The way he kisses you says enough, he likes you too.

Suddenly you hear someone open the closet and you both look surprised at the others when you see them cheer.
"Cuties!"
"I knew you were a thing!"
"Lovebirds!"
You start blushing and don't know what to say. "Let's do another round." Justin says to change the subject.

"I can't wait to continue that later." He whispers in your ear before you go sit down.