First - Bryce x Reader

You and Bryce have been dating for a while. He's your first boyfriend and the first few weeks you wanted to take things slow. He seemed to be okay with snuggles and just making out.

Now that you've been together for over a month and you got to know each other better, you feel comfortable enough with him to do more than just cuddle and kiss.

"Are you sure?" He asks. "I don't want to pressure you. I don't want you to think you need to do this for me. Only if you want to."
"I want to." You say.

He starts to undress you, lifting up your shirt. You can feel yourself tense and he looks at you to see if you want him to stop, knowing how vulnerable you are.
"It's okay." You say.
He continues undressing you.
You wish for the hot feeling on your face to disappear.
"Don't be so shy, you're beautiful." He says and starts kissing you.
You believe his words and already feel more relaxed.
You make eye contact with him and he starts undressing himself too.
It doesn't feel as awkward as you thought it would have felt. Instead it feels more special and exciting rather than awkward.

Lying on his bed, both completely exposed, you've never felt so ready to give yourself to someone.