Getting High - Monty x Reader

Warning: drug use and smut.

Your boyfriend parks his car in front of your house.

"My parents won't be home tonight, do you want to smoke?" You ask.

"I'm usually the person with the bad ideas." He says and laughs.

"I thought you liked my rebellious side."

"I like everything about you." He smiles and kisses your cheek.

You get out of his car and enter your house. You turn on the light in your bedroom.
"Don't mind the mess." You say while you free up space on the bed.

Monty takes his weed out of his bag and lights a joint. After he smokes a few times, he passes it on to you. You smoke the last bit of it and since you don't smoke often you have to cough.

"Are you okay?" Monty asks after laughing.
"Yes, I'm fine."
You both lie on your back on the bed and laugh together for no reason. You feel so good right now.

"I can't, my stomach hurts from laughing." You say.

"I'll make you better." Monty says and lifts your blouse up. He kisses your bare belly which causes a tingling sensation between your legs.

"Better?" He asks.
"Not really, I think I need more kisses." You take your blouse off and he kisses your lips softly while you tangle your fingers in his hair. When he kisses your neck you let out a moan and automatically wrap your legs around his waist. He stops to tease you and you grab his collar to pull him closer again.

It doesn't take long before you are both naked. You never get used to how his strong body makes you feel. You are so attracted to him.

He intertwines your fingers as he goes inside of you. He does it gently because he knows that's how you like it.
It feels so good, the pleasure makes it hard to breathe. Your gasps and moans sound like heaven to him.
"You feel so good Y/N." He moans.
You feel yourself getting closer and realise he already came.
"Don't stop Monty." You beg as you feel his thrusts getting sloppy.
He picks up his pace and you tighten yourself around him. He adds a finger and doesn't stop until you reach your climax.

Coming down from your high he kisses your shaky lips once more. You giggle and try to get your breathing steady.

"I don't want to sound cheesy but that was amazing." He says as he covers your naked body with a blanket.

You lay on your side and look at him. "That was fun, worth repeating." You say and wink. He wraps his arms around you and kisses your forehead.

"My rebellious angel."