Friends - Hannah x Reader

You've been looking forward to have a movie and pizza night with your new friend Hannah. She is the new girl in your school, you were instructed to give her a tour. It clicked from the first moment that you talked to each other.

You welcome Hannah into your house. "Hey Y/N." She says shyly before she enters. "I brought red wine."
"Oh that's sweet!" You say while you take the bottle. "Normally I am not allowed to drink alcohol at home, but since my parents are not here, it doesn't really matter." You laugh.

Hannah follows you to your room.
"You really have a nice room." She says, looking at the little lights and the polaroids hanging on the white wall.
"Is this with Clay?" She asks, pointing to the polaroid where you and Clay are laughing.
"Yes, that was at my birthday party."
"Oh, you two seem to be close." She says.
You laugh. " You know I'm dating Jeff right? Besides, he's like a brother to me."
"Really?"
"Yes, really. Why? do you like him?" You giggle because she blushes.
"He likes to talk about you."
"What does he say then?" She asks.
"That you look nice. And that he wants to get to know you."
"I didn't know he liked me." She says.
"Great right! Come on, let's take a look in my closet and see what we're going to wear on our first double date." You joke.
Hannah laughs. "I thought we were going to watch a movie?"
"First we do a photoshoot."

You change in at least five different outifts and take photos of each other. Sexy, cute and funny photos. You post some of them on your Instagram story. In the meantime you open the bottle of wine and eat pizza until you've had enough and rest on the bed.

"I don't know if my stomach hurts from laughing too much or from eating too much pizza." Hannah says.
"Both I think."
After a few moments of silence Hannah sighs.
"You're such a cool friend." She says. "I've never had one like you."
You turn your head and look in her eyes.
"I never had one like you."
You see her eyes closing slowly. She must be tired from the wine.
You put the blanket over her and stroke her hair.
"Goodnight." You whisper and then close your eyes.
You're so happy you met Hannah, you finally have the friendship you always wanted.