Secret Relationship pt.2 Justin x Reader

You enter your bedroom and you lie down on your bed. You close your eyes and sigh. Finally I can get some sleep, you think.

When you're almost asleep, you're awakened by the knocking on and opening of your window. You turn on your night lamp and rub your tired eyes. You look who entered your room. "Justin?" You say in a sleepy voice. "What are you doing here at this hour?"

"I couldn't sleep, I hope you don't mind that I'm just passing by this late." He says softly.

You put on the sweater that is next to you and then get out of your bed.
"Honestly?" You look at him and cross your arms. "I do mind Justin."

He steps closer to you and reaches out his hand, but you gently turn it away. "No, Justin."

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Seriously? You say you're not ready for a relationship but you are clearly ready to do things that people do when they are in a relationship. Now you're here in the middle of the night for what? To hook up again? I don't feel like doing that right now."

He looks at the ground. A sigh, that's all you get from him.

You turn your eyes and shake your head. You're so done with him. He never shows you any sympathy. He makes you weak and he knows it. In fact, he uses your weakness for him. But now you're finally defending yourself.

"When we are alone you can't keep your hands off of me but when we are in public you don't even dare to talk to me. You just use me and I'm fed up. I'm done with you." After you said that you can feel a lump in your throat. "I'm done with letting you take me for granted." You can't hold back the tears.

"Look, Y/N, you have every right to be mad at me." He says.

"I don't need your permission to be mad at you."

"I know... I'm sorry Y/N. I didn't realize how badly I was treating you."

You look up so you can look at his eyes. You see a sincere expression on his face. "I'm really sorry, I acted like an idiot and I have no excuses for that. I promise I'll make it up to you. If you want to give me another chance?" He reaches out his hand again and this time you allow it. He wipes the tears from your cheeks and then takes you in his arms.
"I hope you give me a chance. I need you Y/N."

You close your eyes and take a deep breath. His smell and warmth make you calm. "How can I know you mean it?" You ask.

He slowly releases his grip around you and makes eye contact again.
"I'll prove it. Everyone will know what a lucky guy I am to have you as my girlfriend." He smiles.

"Girlfriend?" You say and smile.

"Yes Y/N, everyone should know how much I like you."

You put your arms around his neck and lift your feet so you can get closer to his face.
"I like you too." You whisper before your lips touch his.

You and Justin are finally official. Nothing can make you happier.