BabySitting

You just moved to Doncaster, and your parents promised to buy you a car if you pay for $500 of it. So, you decided to get a job. The only job that sounded fun was babysitting, so you posted flyers around your town. You got a call for a babysitting job a day after putting up the posters. The only information you got was the address, and that you were babysitting 4 sisters for a woman named Jay.

Your mom drops you off at the house at exactly 6 o’clock and tells you she’ll be back at midnight. You nod and wave goodbye, then race up to the door with your hood up, since it’s pouring outside. You smile right after you knock, so you can give a friendly vibe to whoever opens the door. You gasp as you’re greeted by the smiling face of none other then Louis Tomlinson. You mentally slap yourself in the face; you got a call from a woman named Jay in Doncaster to babysit 4 little girls. You should’ve known that Jay was Louis’ mom.

“Come in, love, it’s pouring outside!” He exclaims in his adorable accent as he takes your hand and brings you into the house. He closes the door with his free hand, and leads you into the living room. You sit on the couch and he plops down next to you.

“Where are the kids and Jay?” You ask, a little confused. It looks like he’s the only one there.

“Oh, you must be (Y/N),” Lou says, blushing at how cutely he says your name, “didn’t you get the message my mum left you?” You shake your head no, getting even more confused. “Oh, well, she called you to babysit because she was going to my aunties until very late at night. My aunt called and said to bring the kids, so she did. I was invited too, but I wanted to stay. And I must say, I’m glad I did.”

“Oh, well I better go wait outside for my mom, then! Nice meeting you Louis.” You say, as you blush even more.

“Wait outside? It’s raining like crazy! Just stay in here until your mum comes.” Louis says as takes the remote from the coffee table and turns the tv on.

You both watch the show Wipeout, though you don’t pay much attention to the tv. You’re too occupied talking about yourselves and random, silly things. When you finally start watching tv, you feel a warm, muscular arm wrap around your back. You look up at Louis right when he’s leaning in. At first, the kiss is gentle and sweet, but it soon becomes passionate and rough. Your fingers play with his hair as his hands find their way up your back.

He picks you up, holding you by your ass. He carries you up the stairs and to his room, never breaking the kiss. He gently throws you on the bed as he leans over you. You can feel the bulge in his pants growing and getting harder when he takes off your shirt and you take off his. He unhooks your bra and throws it on the floor.

He starts sucking and slightly bitting your nipples as he takes off your pants and underwear. You take off his pants and underwear in one swift pull. You can feel his package on your leg as he starts to massage your breasts while still sucking on your nipples.

You lean your head back and moan his name in pleasure, as he sticks three fingers deeply in and out of your pussy. After only a few minutes, you cum all over his fingers, and he makes you lick them off. Then he opens your legs wide and begins eating you out.

“Ohhhhhhh, (Y/N).” He moans while his tongue is inside of you, sending vibrations throughout your area. You grab a chunck of his hair and curse as his tongue goes deeper then ever in to you.

He suddenly removes his tongue and shoves his dick into you. He doesn’t give you time to adjust to his large size, which causes a couple swear words and a few moans to escape your lips as he rams himself into you. He grabs onto the bed post so he can go even deeper into you, and you have to bite your lip to keep yourself from screaming.

“Harder! I’m so close to the edge!” You shout. Louis gives you a dirty smile as he gives you exactly what you want. You groan in half-pain, half-pleasure as he inserts himself harder and deeper into you then you thought was possible. He cums, which is enough to send you right over the edge. You both moan a few swear words and each other’s names loudly as you collapse onto the bed. You two breath in and out heavily, exhausted. He wraps his arms around you and you rest your head on his chest.

“I think I shoud babysit for your mom more often, Lou.” You whisper loudly, still trying to catch your breath. He looks down at you and gives you the cutest yet dirtiest smile ever.

“As long as it always ends like this.” He says as he kisses you softly on the lips.