Coming Home

You admired yourself in the mirror as you smiled proudly. You had bought a new blue cocktail dress for the arrival of your boyfriend coming home from his tour, and you had to say — You looked hot. You put your hair in loose curls and applied light, but noticeable makeup. You slipped on your nude heels and stepped out into the kitchen. You had your dinner laid out and prepared; The mood being set by dimmed lighting and a few candles here and there. You looked over your success with satisfaction as you adjusted one of the plates, making sure it was completely centered. “There. Perfect.” You said to yourself as you heard someone kicking at the front door.

You rushed over, knowing exactly who it was, and you opened it with excitement. There stood Niall, suitcases in hand, and a huge smile on his face. “Let me hug you!” he said as he pushed his way into the flat, dropping his bags sloppily onto the floor and then embracing you in a tight hug. He rubbed your back gently and kissed your cheek. He pulled back and you smiled, cupping the sides of his face and just staring into his beautiful blue eyes. “I’ve missed you so much!” You said, holding back tears of joy. It had seemed like three years more so than three months, but you knew he felt the same way. He was smiling like a fool, holding your waist firmly in his strong hands. “I know, Princess! Too long without doing this…” And he leaned in and planted the most  beautiful and passionate kiss on you that you had ever received. You ran your fingers softly through his hair as he gently stroked your bum. You smiled into the kiss, pulling away so you could bring your noses together. “You’re just too cheeky, aren’t you?” you asked him, Niall biting his lower lip in response.

You gently massaged his scalp with your fingernails as you stood in the living room just looking at each other — seeing if anything had changed in the three moths you had been apart. “You look beautiful, (Y/N)…” He said as he blushed. “You don’t look too bad yourself, babe.” He chuckled a little to himself as he looked behind you into the kitchen. “What’s going on in here?” he said as he took your hand in his and made his way into the next room. He looked around and smiled, then turned back to you. “For me?” he asked, eyebrows raised. You nodded and smiled, happy that he was pleased. “Sit down, everything’s ready.” Niall kissed the top of your head gently as he made his way to the other side of the table. You lit the candles and tried popping the cork off the wine, but you were unsuccessful. “Here…” Niall said, holding his hand out to the bottle. He hopped it off with ease, only spilling a bit on the kitchen tile before pouring it into each of the glasses.

You took your seat and Niall immediately began cutting into his steak, taking a good-sized bite before asking, “What’ve you done since I’ve been gone?” You shrugged your shoulders and took a sip of your wine. “Nothing really… I hung out with Eleanor a bit and went shopping with Danielle. We were missing you guys together.” Niall smiled and wiped his mouth gently with his napkin and placed it back into his lap. “You picked up some dining skills while you were gone, yeah?” Niall was never known for his table manners, and this was a nice change. “I learned quite a few new things while we were gone…” Niall trailed off a bit as he looked over your body, his face becoming red when you caught him. “What exactly did you learn?” He gave you a cheeky grin and began standing up, motioning for you to do the same. You stood up and followed Niall into the living room. Niall stood less than an inch from you when he placed his hand gently but firmly on your lower back and held out his other hand for you to place yours. He was going to slow dance with you. You placed you hand lightly on his shoulder and the other in his hand. “Okay, now… Let’s see…” He looked down at his feet and started stepping, leading fairly well but taking sloppy steps. You giggled at him as he looked up, smirking at you. “A for effort, baby…” You told him as you stepped back and smiled. ”No, I need to succeed at SOMETHING tonight?” Niall pulled you back into his arms, pressing your chests together. “Is there anything that I’m REALLY good at?” You thought for a second before your face flushed red with embarrassment at the first thing that come to mind.

“What is it?” He asked. “Well… You’ve always been good at… Oral?” you bit your lip nervously, not knowing what he would think. He raised his eyebrows again and chuckled a little. “Am I now? Well then… Let’s go see if I can do it right again, yeah?” You were shocked that he was up for it on his first night back. You would think he’d be tired from his long plane ride, but you weren’t going to turn him down. You quickly kicked off your heels and left them in the living room, following Niall into your bedroom afterwards. You walked in and Niall was already in his underwear. “You’re fast!” You said as you took your underwear off, leaving your dress on. “I’ve just missed this…” You watched as Niall’s boxers tightened a bit as his bulge grew inside of them. He quickly tackled you onto the bed and began kissing down your neck, leaving little love bites everywhere and gently sucking under your ear, sending vibrations all throughout your body. Niall asked you to sit up so he could pull your dress down and off, so he did.

He kissed his way down your body until he reached your pussy. He pushed your legs apart gently and kissed your clit lightly, making you moan quietly. He smirked up at you before licking your clit, making you moan a bit louder. Soon, he was eating you out, swirling his tongue all around your pussy, making your head spin. He would lightly suck on your clit from time to time, making your legs tense up and your toes curl. “Fuck, Niall…” You tangled your fingers in his soft blonde hair as his warm breath found it’s way inside of you. Niall quickly shoved two of his calloused fingers inside of you, causing you to arch your back in pain. “Oh God!” You screamed as he quickly pumped them in and out of you, smiling with satisfaction as you squirmed, He made his way up to you, continuing pumping, and he kissed you passionately, allowing you to moan into his mouth.

All of the sudden, you felt this burst of adrenaline run through you as you hit your climax, cumming all over Niall’s hand. He smiled cheekily at you as he brought his two fingers up to his lips and licked the gently. You were breathing heavily, so he kissed your temple gently to calm you down. He wrapped his arms around you and held you close, all throughout the night, humming to you softly.

You two never finished that dinner…