Make Up

“How could you say that?” you sneer, staring coldy at Niall. You’ve been fighting for the past thirty minutes over the fact that he had gone out all last night and got wasted with Harry, coming home at 4:30AM, drunk. He had broken plates and spilled things everywhere, and you were mad at him, so you asked him why he did it, which resulted in a fight.  “It’s not my fault I need a break from living with you,” he snaps, and you’re taken aback.  “If you don’t want to live with me I can move out,” you choke on your words. You’re shaking, and you know you’re about to cry. You turn away but you feel Niall grab your shoulder. “Hey, don’t say that,” he says, his voice soft. The tears are spilling down your cheeks and you wipe them away, looking away from him. His fingers touch your chin and tilts your face up so he can look at you. He studies your face for a moment and then he presses his lips against yours, and you’re hesitant, but you feel his tongue in your mouth and you caress his with yours, pulling his body close to yours.  His fingers are on your back and your skin tingles at his touch. “I’m sorry. So, so, so sorry.” his voice is warm and gentle and his lips are on your neck.  Before you can react to his apology, he’s pulling your shirt over your head and at the same time you’re pulling his off.  Eventually, you’re both down to nothing, and you’re laying on your back, and Niall is looking into your eyes. You see the arousal in his eyes and you smirk, waiting for him to enter you, but he doesn’t.  Then, he slams into you and your nails dig into his back, and you moan loudly, your head falling into the bed and your eyes slide close.  He’s going fast and you feel you’re going to climax soon. One of his hands are in your hair and you feel his breath on your neck as he releases inside you, and you moan loudly, following soon after.  He pulls you off the bed, and pushes you against the wall, pulling your ass out to his erection, thrusting into you faster, quicker, harder than the first time. You feel moans escaping your mouth before you can stop yourself, and your face is pressed against the wall. You feel his hands on your waist, pulling you into him as he thrusts with his pelvis. His fingertips are digging into your hips and you moan his name and feel that pleasurable feeling shooting through your body. You gasp and he thrusts into you hard, then pulls out slowly, continuing this movement for moments longer. He pulls out and cradles you in his arms and you’re panting for breath.  “I love you so much,” he whispers. “I love you so much, Niall.” you repeat, and he kisses your forehead.