Hungry

I hugged Harry tightly. His muscles were much larger and his back much firmer. I hadn’t seen him in months and it was a luxury to see him again. “So how’s my baby?” I asked ruffling his hair as we settled across from each other in his kitchen.

“Uggh,” he groaned annoyed. “Fine I guess, how’s my favourite old lady?” He teased.

“Oh mum would love to hear that.” I laughed. We settled into a conversation about our parents with some of his exciting pop star stories added in there.

“How’s uni?” He asked placing a cup of steaming tea in front of me. I shrugged stirring in some sugar. “Any guys I need to intimidate?” He asked and I cackled at the thought of boys being afraid of Harry- which many often would. I heard footsteps descending from his staircase and quirked an eyebrow at him.

“Harry…” I started to lecture him on his sexcapades. But I stopped as soon as I saw who it was. “Louis!” I cheered and his tired face lit up into a wide smile. I took in his casual outfit. A loose t shirt that grazed his tummy and a thin hoodie that was unzipped. His hands were in his pockets as his joggers hung low revealing a flash of pale skin and giving the impression that he wasn’t wearing any underwear. He had lit stubble on his face that made him look like more of a man than he had the previous time I had seen him.

“I didn’t know you’d been up there the whole time!” I said shocked as he leaned down to kiss my cheek. The skin tingled as the fresh stubble grazed my cheek. I had always had a soft spot for him. He was my favourite member of One Direction, save for Harry. His scent filled my senses. He sat down beside me and grabbed my tea taking a large sip. Not that I truly minded.

“So what’s new with you?” I asked ignoring Harry and now facing him.

“Not much, excited to relax.” He said lazily putting an arm on the back rest of my chair.

“How’s Eleanor?” I asked and he nervously glanced to Harry. To be honest I had never liked her nor had I enjoyed her company but I put on a fake smile and conversed with her the few times we had met.

“(Y/N),” Harry’s tone was one of warning.

“We broke up.” Louis stated awkwardly removing his arm and hunching his shoulders upwards.

“Why?” My eyes knitted together. Louis had always seemed so into the relationship. Harry was always complaining that Louis had to spend time with Eleanor.

“It just wasn’t working, we didn’t want the same things.” his tone was clipped but I knew it didn’t have anything to do with me.

“She cheated.” I didn’t ask I already knew the answer. He nodded his head and sipped my now cold tea. “Well she’s an idiot.” I laughed out rubbing my hand in soothing circles on his back.

“And why is that?” He asked quirking his head to the side, slight amusement in his eyes. I was lost in the blue of them before snapping out of it. He was my baby brother’s best friend and also one of the most sought after men in all of history. “Well you’re funny, and kind and you have a great smile and laugh. You have cute little cheeks,” I paused to pinch them. “And a nice firm arse.” I winked and heard Harry fake vomit.

“(Y/N) stop talking.” Harry groaned but Louis just laughed loudly filling my ears.

We all settled on the couch until I complained about wanting my lunch now. “You’re 21 years old for god’s sake.” Harry mumbled shaking his head.

“I want spaghetti!” I requested with a huge smile on my face. It was the one thing Harry couldn’t mess up. He’d make it for me when I used to have tests or cramps or when I’d get into rough patches with my friends.