Twitcam (2)

You walked over to Niall’s bed to see he was starting a twitcam. He looked up and saw you walking towards him. “Ohhh! Y/n come do a twitcam with me. PLLEEEAASSSEEEE??” He pouted. You huffed and sat next to him on the bed. The camera came on and the two of you appeared. Fans started blowing up the feed with different comments about your makeup, hair, and just you in general. You cuddled into Niall’s side as he answered fan questions. You were never one to participate too much in twitcams cause this was Niall’s time to connect with fans. It was going well until you saw a tweet, “Y/N, how’s the sex??” You burst into laughter causing Niall to look at you questioningly. You whispered into his ear about the tweet and he burst into laughter as well. “Umm… @harrehgemmeyogravy the sex is great.” You burst into another fit of laughter. The fans flipped out asking more questions about your sex life. You saw one about Niall’s penis size. “Ohh.. @NiallLuvsMeh he’s about mmfff..” You words were muffled as Niall covered your mouth with his hands. “That’s enough of that. Onto some different questions.. Please.” You laughed as his face grew ruby red. You were on your phone when suddenly you felt hands attack your waist. You screamed and flopped around on the bed. “A fan asked if me you’re ticklish. I thought it would be easier to show her instead of tell her.” He continued to attack your tummy. “O-OK PL-PL-PLEASE STTOOOPPP!” He pulled away from you but his face was still over yours. You stared into his big ocean blue eyes and smiled. He lowered himself and his lips collided with yours. You groaned and knotted your fingers in his hair and pulled him closer. His hands skimmed the bare skin of your stomach and slid his tongue into your mouth. You pushed him back, “The twitcam…” Niall shook his head and leant closer to your mouth. “I turned it off its fine.” He pressed his lips back to yours and slid your shirt off. You groaned as his mouth traveled down your throat. He licked across your jugular causing chills to run down your back. You pulled off his shirt and he reconnected his warm wet mouth to your cleavage. You moaned and gripped his hair. His nimble fingers slipped open the clasps of your bra. He slid it off just in time for his mouth to wrap around your sensitive nipple. You whimpered under his touch as he toyed with your breasts. He slid a hand in your shorts and played with your clit. He rolled it in his fingers and flicked it. You moaned as he slid them off along with your underwear. He licked along your folds causing you to shudder. He plugged his tongue deep into you and probed your heat. You were so close but you looked up to see the twitcam still going. You quickly pushed Niall off of you and hide under the blankets. “DAMNIT NIALL THE FUCKING COMPUTER!! YOU SAID YOU TURNED IT OFF!!” Niall quickly shut off the computer and turned to you with a sorry looked on his face. You went on Twiiter to see “#NiallIsGoodWithHisTongue” trending.