Master Room

You step out of the shower, a gust of cold wind instantly hitting you. You grab a towel and wrap it tightly around your body. You brush out your hair until it’s absolutely straight. You open the door and shuffle down to the bedroom you and Zayn share. You can hear the water from his shower in the master bathroom crashing against his body, and the walls. You quickly drop your towel so you can slip on your bathrobe. You lay on your side of the bed, waiting for Zayn to get out of the shower so you can grab your blow dryer that’s in there. You let your mind wander as you drum your fingers against your wet leg.

“Hey there sexy!” Zayn exclaims, startling you. He’s leaning against the door frame of the master bathroom, a towel wrapped loosely around his waist. He walks over to the bed, laying down next to you as his lips make brief contact with yours.

“Hey babe.” You giggle as you roll onto your side, facing Zayn.

He runs his hand up and down your leg. Doesn’t he know that he makes you wet by just touching you? He rolls on top of you, causing his towel to fall off. Zayn tears off your bathrobe, throwing it to the ground. His damp body presses against your now dry one, making your entire body wet once again. You can feel his hard length pressing hard against your upper thigh as his lips crash into yours. His tongue slips into your mouth without asking for access, but you don’t mind, at all. As your tongues wrestle, Zayn moves your legs apart, before kissing down your body. He stops at your breasts to kiss and gently bite both nipples, before continuing down to your pussy.

“Who made you so wet (Y/N)?” Zayn asks sexily as his hand runs over your pussy, making you shiver, and even more wet.

His tongue flicks your clit, making a loud moan escape your lips. He smiles at your reaction, before pushing his tongue into you. You grip onto the bed sheets, moaning Zayn’s name through clenched teeth as his tongue makes various motions inside of you. His hands roughly knead your breasts as his tongue begins to work faster.

“That feels so fucking good!” You shout quietly, gripping onto the bed sheets even tighter. Your hips lock and your hands begin to shake slightly as you cum. Zayn doesn’t stop eating you out until you’re completely done, though. Zayn runs a finger over your pussy, before putting it up to your mouth.

“Suck on my finger.” He snarles as he stares at his cum-covered finger. You love when he gets like this when you’re having sex. You suck on his finger, without breaking eye contact with Zayn.

Without warning, he rams his entire length into you. You bite on his finger and groan loudly. He pulls his finger out of your mouth, before slipping his hands under you, gripping onto your ass as he pounds his dick into you. It hurts slightly, but in an amazing way. You tilt your head back and let out an extremely loud moan as Zayn leaves a trail of love bites on your neck.

“Faster Zayn.” Is all you’re able to say through your moans. Zayn obeys, going as fast as possible.

You dig your nails into his back as he squeezes your ass even tighter. He lifts your legs up, throwing them onto his shoulders so he can go even deeper into you. Your moans turn into screams, matching Zayn’s shouts, as you move your hips at the same tempo as his thrusts.

“You’re so fucking tight (Y/N)” Zayn hollers, before grazing his teeth over your jawline, sending chills throughout your entire body. His thrusts become sloppier and your hips lock once again.

“I’m gonna cum!” You exclaim as your nails dig even deeper into Zayn’s back. You take one hand away from his back and massage his balls, making his shouts even louder.

“I want you to scream my name when you cum babe.” Zayn whispers in your ear before softly sucking on your ear lobe.

You manage to nod as Zayn leans his head and bites his lip, trying to focus on his sloppy thrusts. Just seeing him do that sends you over the edge. Zayn cums as well, and you scream Zayn’s name as loud as you can as you orgasm together. He shouts your name too, and you’re both being so loud that you’re certain that all the neighbors can hear you two.

“That was amazing.” You pant as Zayn rolls off of you. You curl up against him, resting your head on his chest, as your fingers lock behind his neck.

“I love you beautiful.” Zayn whispers, before kissing the top of your head.

“I love you too.” You murmur as Zayn’s warm, strong arms wrap around your sweaty body. You spend all day in each other’s arms, talking, making jokes, and just being yourselves.