Burning Down

“Let’s burn down the school,” he said, his whispers echoing in your mind. You looked at him. “You’re kidding, right?” “No,” he said, a smile spreading across his face. You threw all the gasoline you could find in to your car. It was everything you had left at your house. Zayn got into the drivers seat. As you arrived at the school, it was around midnight. You shoved spray paint into your bag and hopped out. “Break the window,” you whispered to Zayn, and he did. The night was silent, but you knew nobody would hear you. He pushed out the broke glass and pulled himself into the school room. He grabbed your hand, grinned, and helped you in after him. You began to spill gasoline up and down the hallways of the school. You were in front of the last room when Zayn pulled you into the room. “Let’s have sex,” he said on your neck, kissing your skin softly. “What?” you say, shocked. “Please?” You say nothing and pulled Zayn into the classroom. He shoved everything off the teachers desk and he pulled off your sweater, then your top. His fingers trailed down your back before he unhooked your bra and threw it to the floor. You tore off his shirt, running your fingers over his chisled chest. You began to unbuckle his belt and his pants fell to the ground as soon as the belt was off. As soon as you were both naked, you felt his fingers run over your skin smoothly before he pushed you onto the desk. His touch sends tingles up your spine and you watch him bite his lip, then begin to thrust into you. One of your legs was hanging off the desk while the other was held by Zayns hand. He held your waist with his free hand and you began to moan, his length hitting the right spot each time. You gasped as you felt his shaft go all the way in, and he began to roll his hips, making you hit your high. You scream his name and hold onto the sides of the desk. You feel him release and he kisses your neck. “We better burn this place down now,” you whisper and Zayn helps you put on your clothes. He puts his clothes on and pulls a Zippo lighter out of his pants. “Get ready to run,” he grins and he picks the lock to the door at the end of the hallway, propping it open. His fingers make a quick movement and he throws the lighter. Suddenly, the hall is ingulfed in flames, and the explosion is ear-popping. He grabs your hand and runs out of the school, towards the forest at the end of the courtyard. You’re both screaming and laughing like crazy and as you’re safely away from the flames, you collapse in the grass. The flames are massive and you can hear the crackling and banging of everything collapsing. The light from the fire illuminates Zayns face. He’s smiling at you, and suddenly he leans in. His lips meet yours as you kiss in front of the flames from the burning school. “Its a night to remember,” he whispers after he breaks the kiss. The sirens are flashing as firemen struggle to control the flames. “I love you,” he says, once you’re back in the car. His fingers are brushing yours and he smiles, kissing you again.