Haunted Night

Its a warm, breezy October night. You’re driving towards the country because Niall wanted to take you to the Haunted Cornmaze. It came around every year, but you had never gone. Niall pulled onto a farm and back into where other cars were. He parked the car and opened the door, stretching out after the long drive. You do the same, and the breeze ruffles your hair. You take Nialls hand in yours and he kisses your jawline gently. He pays your way before you notice. “You didn’t have to do that,” you say, smiling softly. “Its okay, babe. I know you’re going to hide most of the time in my arms, so it’s worth it.” he grinned and kissed you softly. You both walked out of the lit area and into the cornmaze. You swallowed and began to chew on your lip, just as you always did when you were nervous. Nialls arm slipped around your waist. Suddenly, a guy jumped out of the corn stalks. You nearly screamed, slapping a hand over your mouth before it came out. You felt Niall laughing beside you. “Its not nice to laugh!” you say, poking him in the ribs. His hand entwines with yours and you press against his side. He kisses your forehead. It was close to the end of the cornmaze, and Niall was right- you did hide in his arms almost the whole time. You screamed so much that your throat felt raw. You could see the exit when three guys jumped out all at once from behind you and began chasing you and Niall. Niall grabbed your hand as he burst out laughing and you both made a run for the exit. He pushed open the door and you emerged into the light, gasping for air. “Never. Again.” you said and flung your arms around him. You walked to the car after you bought two candy apples for you two. You sat on the hood, taking a bite out of it. The red coating always made your tongue red. You stuck out your tongue at Niall and he grinned. “Hey, you’ve got something your lips,” he said and started laughing. “Oh,” you said and licked your lips. “No, no let me get it,” he said and he leaned in. His lips met yours and you tasted the sweetness of his candy apple. He bit your lip playfully and his kiss deepened into something more romantic. “I love you,” you said, smiling. “And I love you too. I really do,” he said and cupped your face in his hands, kissing you again. He broke the kiss. “Lets go home, yeah?” he smiled and you followed him into the car. As soon as you arrived home, you felt Nialls hands on your waist. “Can we make this night more special than it already it?” he whispers hotly on your ear.  You don’t respond and you turn around and press your lips to his. His tongue touches your lips, begging for entrance and you allow him and your tongues fight for dominance.   His fingers slip up your shirt, leaving goosebumps on your flesh. Niall kisses your neck and you feel him unzipping his jeans and throwing them to the ground. You’re about to take your shirt off when he stops you. “No. Let me show you what you deserve,” he grins wickedly and strips down naked, his pale body is in front of you, his erection standing proudly against his stomach. He grabs you by the waist and pins you against the bed, dragging off your jeans slowly. The cold air hits your skin and Nialls fingers slide up them making you whimper, anticipating his next move. His erection touches the fabric of your panties and grinds against you, make a gasp escape your lips. “Niall…no..no teasing,” you whimper and he pulls off your shirt and bra, kissing your skin all the way until his mouth is at your entrance. His fingers rub your clit harshly as he kisses your inner thigh, making you instantly wet. “What do you want now, babe?” he smiles as if he’s at your service. “Tell me what you want and I’ll consider it,” you wink and he chuckles and goes into thought. Your eyes trail down his toned stomach and to his erection, which is huge and aching to be inside you. “I want to fuck you so hard you’ll have to stay in bed with me for all of tomorrow,” he growls and without warning he rams into you, making you scream out with pleasure. “There’s isn’t any choice in this, baby. I want you so bad I just can’t not be in you right now,” he says between pants. You feel moans escaping your lips as your toes curl. Niall puts one of your legs over his shoulder so he can go deeper. You almost instantly hit your high with this action and his face is covered with pure pleasure. “Look at me when I make you cum,” you growl and his eyebrows knit together and his seed fills you and you moan as the hot liquid coats your insides. His groans are incredibley sexy and you feel him slip out, panting and gasping. You’re still tingling and you close your eyes as he collapses next to you in a sweaty heap. “We’re doing that again in the morning,” he grins and kisses your nose.