If Only You Knew

You’ve been dating Liam for two years. You live in an apartment in North London together. You’re currently at a party at some guy’s mansion with him and Niall.

“We’ll be over here Niall!” Liam calls as he ushers you to the corner of the room.

“Can we go?” You half-whine. “I don’t know anybody here!”

“What’s in it for me if we leave?” Liam asks, a dirty smile forming on his face.

You press your hands gently against his chest as your lips colide with his. He bites your bottom lip as his hands find their way to the arch of your back. He opens his mouth, and your tongues play with each others’. You can feel his hard dick through his pants. You giggle softly at how hard he already is. He pulls back and nods his head towards the stairs, a cheeky smile on his face.

You loosely grip onto his fingers as you lead him up the stairs. He pushes you gently against the wall and he gives you a quick peck on the lips, before kissing and biting your neck. You softly moan as his hands hold your butt. You wrap your legs around his waist and your hands loosely hold his shoulders. His lips find their way back to yours as he carries you into the master bedroom at the end of the hall. Liam puts you down, before locking the door and taking off his clothes. You take off yours as well.

He lays you down on the bed as he spreads your legs apart. He kisses you from the tip of your nose all the way to your pussy as his hands massage your breasts. You lean your head back and moan as Liam’s tongue goes into your pussy. He rubs your clit as his tongue traces shapes in your pussy. You run your fingers through his hair as you moan his name. He moans your name too, sending vibrations throughout your area. You cum, and Liam quickly eats you out. You try to get up so you can suck Liam’s dick, but he just pushes you back down.

“(Y/N), I’m already hard, just let me get in you.” He growls in your ear, and you nod.

Without giving you time to adjust to his size, Liam shoves his huge, hard dick into you. You lay your head back against the pillow as you groan in half-pain, half-pleasure. Liam thrusts himself hardly but slowly in and out of you.

“Fuck me faster Liam!” You groan.

He smirks, before doing what you say. He grips onto the bed post so he can go faster and deeper into you. You dig your nails into his back and you bite your lip, trying to keep yourself from screaming. It doesn’t work, though. You’re certain that everyone heard you scream, even though the music downstairs is up as loud as it can go. You can feel that you’re so close to the edge. Liam moans your name loudly, and it’s enough to make you cum. It causes him to go over the edge as well, and you two shout each others’ names as you orgasm together.

He takes himself out of you and lays down next to you. You both lay there for a few minutes, trying to catch your breath. After you do, you throw your clothes back on and join Niall downstairs.

“Did you guys hear the two people screaming upstairs?” Niall asks as he hands you a beer and hands Liam a bottle of water. You look at Liam, and you both try not to laugh.

“Umm, nope!” You say quickly. Liam starts laughing, causing you to laugh as well. Niall stares at you both, confused.

“What’s so funny?” He asks as he crosses his arms.

“If only you knew.” Liam chuckles as he slips his arm around your waist.