Carnival! Or Not?

You drum your fingers against your leg as you rest your head on the palm of your other hand. You lay back in your seat and rest your knees on the steering wheel before gazing up at your best friend’s house. He’s more than just your best friend, though. He’s the man of your dreams, the person you’re in love with. You sigh impatiently before whipping your phone out of your pocket and texting him.

‘Where are you Niall!? I’m waiting outside! I’ll go to the carnival by myself if you’re not out here in 3 minutes!’

Just moments later, Niall answers.

‘Be outside in 2 seconds. xx’

You see Niall poke his head out the front door. He steps out fully and quickly stretches before gazing around his enormous yard, looking for you. Once he spots you, he dashes towards your car and opens your door. He kisses your cheek sweetly, making you smile. Niall kisses you a lot, but you know it means nothing to him.

“Push over (Y/N), I’m driving!” Niall exclaims as he unbuckles your seatbelt and gently pushes you over to the passenger side.

“I should be the one driving, since, you know, it’s my car!” You giggle as you buckle your seatbelt.

Niall drives out of his driveway and speeds down the street. You both chat and joke around as you drive for a few minutes. You see the entrance to the carnival and point to it, but Niall just keeps driving.

“Um, you missed the entrance!” You exclaim as you sit up higher in your seat.

“We can go to the carnival later, we have to do something else first.” Niall says. You lean back and rest your head against the window. He drives farther away from the carnival, before pulling up to a hotel. A five star hotel.

“Why are we here?” You ask as Niall parks the car. You both unhook your seatbelts and you rest your back against the door, making you face him. He shuts off the car before turning towards you.

“Is it true that you have feelings for me? And I don’t mean best friend feelings, I mean like, you’re in love with me.” Niall says quietly as his amazing blue eyes look you up and down, before gazing deeply into your eyes.

“H-how’d you know?” You stutter as you feel your cheeks becoming redder by the second. You focus on the steering wheel so you don’t have to look Niall in the eyes.

“Well, let’s just say, a little birdie named Louis told me.” He chuckles. You mentally slap yourself in the face; you told Louis about your feelings for Niall a week ago.

“I’m going to fucking murder him.” You growl, making Niall laugh.

“Don’t murder Lou! He only told me because … well, because he knows I’m in love with you too.” Niall whispers as his face inches closer to you.

You can feel his warm breath against your skin as he rests his forehead against yours. He cocks his head slightly before pressing his lips to yours. His hands gently hold your hips and you grip onto his shoulders as the kiss intensifies.

“Wait,” You say as you pull back from the kiss, “I still don’t know why we’re at this hotel!”

“Because, we needed somewhere to … um, fuck.” Niall murmurs in a deep, sexy voice. You giggle, and he quickly pecks your lips, before getting out of the car. You race after him as he enters the hotel.

“Don’t we need to check in?” You ask as Niall passes the front desk.

“Already taken care of!” Niall exclaims as he takes a keycard out of his pocket.

You and Niall enter the elevator, and he presses the button for the top floor. As soon as the doors open, Niall intertwines his fingers with yours as he runs down the miny hallway to the only room on the floor. He swipes the keycard in the slot, and opens the door and takes you inside.

“It’s beautiful.” You sigh as you gaze around the amazing suite.

“It has a master bedroom, a guest bedroom, which we won’t be using,” he says and he gives you a quick wink before continuing, “a living room, a kitchen, two bathrooms, and a miny dinning room. Oh, and it’s sound-proof.” He winks at you again as you two walk into the master bedroom.

Niall’s warm lips crash against yours. His hands run up and down your back as you lock your fingers behind his neck. He licks your bottom lip, asking for access, which you gladly give him. Your tongues fight for dominance as Niall takes off your jeans, then your underwear. You pull down Niall’s track pants and boxers, and you can feel his growing bulge against your leg. You break the kiss so you can take off Niall’s shirt. Your hands run up and down his torso as he pushes you gently against the wall. His lips find their way back to yours again as he unbuttons your flannel. He kisses your neck and collarbone, before he rips it off of your arms and unhooks your bra.

You swap positions with Niall, so now he’s against the wall, before knealing down. You pump his dick at different speeds as he grips onto your hair. He moans loudly and pushes your head down towards his dick, signaling that he wants you to put it in your mouth. So you do, as you continue to jack him off. You can hear him moan your name through gritted teeth, and you suck on his dick as hard as possible. Since he was already very hard, he cums in a matter of minutes. You swallow all of his cum, before you quickly rise to your feet.

Niall picks you up and lays you down on the huge bed. He spreads your legs open wide as he kisses you from your lips, to your breasts. He licks around each nipple, before kissing them and gently biting them. You moan loudly, and he continues to kiss down your body, to your pussy. He sticks his tongue in and swirls it around inside of you as he massages your clit. You moan as Niall uses his free hand to massage your breast.

“That feels so fucking good Nia-” You’re cut off by a loud moan escaping your lips. You just cummed, and Niall is quickly eating you out.

He leans over you, having a hand on either side of you. He positions himself so his legs are on the outside of your legs and his face is only inches above yours. He kisses you and somehow manages to slip his tongue into your mouth, without you even opening it. Without warning, he thrusts himself into you. You groan loudly in slight pain, but in only a few thrusts, you adjust to his size, and your groans turn into shouts of pleasure. Niall slips his hands under you and holds onto your ass so he can go even deeper into you.

“Faster!” You manage to shout over Niall’s extremely loud moaning. He obeys, thrusting into you as fast as he can.

You both curse and moan as Niall not only goes faster, but deeper and harder too. You two start to make out, but soon have to stop because you’re both shouting and moaning too much. So Niall just leaves a trail of love bites on your neck. He moans against your bare skin with his warm breath, making you moan even louder. With one final thrust, Niall cums into you. It’s more than enough to send you over the edge, too. You both shout and curse as you orgasm together.

Niall pulls himself out of you and collapses next to you. He wraps his arms around your waist as you both turn to face each other. His hands loosely hold onto your ass as you press your hands against Niall’s chest. You lay your head between your hands as you both try to catch your breath.

“(Y/N),” Niall whispers loudly, and you pull back from his chest so you can face him, “will you be my girlfriend?”

“Of course Niall.” You murmur as a wide smile grows on both of your faces. You both kiss passionately, before resting your head against his chest again.

“Still want to go to the carnival?” Niall chuckles as his grip around you tightens.

“Hell no!” You giggle, before going for round two. ;)