Mr.Tomlinson

~Louis’s P.O.V.~

Louis: Okay, thanks for coming today again (y/n)! It was a nice time getting to help you. ~I hugged her tighter and longer than normal and when I pulled back it was obvious that she was blushing~ (y/n): Thank’s again Mr. Tomlinson, I really needed it. I think I’m finally over, everything that’s happened last year. I think I can finally find love and be happy again. Last session tomorrow? ~I smiled widely and nodded. But, I still saw saddness in her eyes, and I could tell she saw a hint of it in mine too. But I shut the door anyways, as she left and sat back down looking at the paper I was supposedly taking notes on, seeing it filled with dirty things I would say and do to her if I get the chance. I sigh and pack my things up going to my car to put everything up. “Another stupid day. ~Sighs~ Oh well, I guess I’ll just wait for tomorrow. Hopefully my roomie Harry isn’t doing anything stupid.”

~(y/n)’s P.O.V~

~I left Mr. Tomlinson’s office, not gathering up enough courage to turn around and tell him how I feel. Yes, I know it’s not the best thing to fall in love with your psychiatrist, but I mean damn! He’s too fucking irresistable. I already have to change my panties when I get home because I get so wet with him! It’s not fair, because I know he would never go for someone like me. But I still can’t help but feel like maybe he does because he seemed a little sad at the mention of our last meeting. Oh well. I guess I’ll just have to see what tomorrow brings.

~Time Skip! The end of the ‘last’ meeting. Louis’ P.O.V.~ ~We finished our session for the day, and neither one of us got up to leave, or to hug good-bye. I looked at her and saw she was staring at me. She quickly looked away blushing. I decided I was going to make the first move. I walked over to her couch and sat next to her and put my hand on her thigh. I started rubbing small circles on it and looked up at her~ Louis: (y/n), I really enjoyed having you here. And I honestly don’t want you to leave forever. I-I guess I’m saying I-I like you (y/n). I really do. ~I looked down at my lap and was surprised at what she did next…

~(y/n) P.O.V.~

~I pulled his head up with my finger and kissed him. Yes, on the lips. There were sparks bombs EXPLODING between our mouths and he could obviously feel it too. I pulled back a second later and looked at him like he was looking at me~ (y/n): Oh my gosh Louis I’m so sorry I shouldn- ~He put his finger to my lips to shush me~ Louis: Do you think I would’ve kissed you back, if I didn’t already tell you I liked you so much, that it almost kills me that I don’t get to see you again? (y/n): Louis, this doesn’t have to be the last time you know? But it will be for a while I guarentee. Louis: Then please let me make it memorable okay? (y/n): Whatever you want. Louis: ~locks the door~ Okay but you have to remain COMPLETELY silent throughout this okay? ~I nod and he slowly leans back in, pressing his lips against mine laying me down on the couch. He was moving his hands rapidly all over my body, while I tried to stay quiet. He slipped in his tongue a while later, while moving his hands to the bottom of my shirt, when he suddenly stopped, got up, threw me on his shoulder and ran to his car~ (y/n): Louis what the fuck are you doing?! Louis: I want to hear your moans, I want you to scream my name when you cum, and I want to say all the dirty things I’ve been wanting to say to you. ~We got into a nice car with slightly tinted windows. He laid me down in the back and climbed ontop of me closing and locking the doors behind us. He lifted me up and took my shirt off, and started kissing down my neck. I moaned out in pleasure as he got closer and closer to my breasts. I wore a front clip bra, so he unclipped it and started sucking on my nipple. Massaging my right nipple with his hand~

~Louis P.O.V.~

~It was when she moan when I worked on her breasts that I realized this wasn’t just a wet dream I was having. She was real, this was real, everything was real. I moved to her other nipple giving it the same pleasure as the other. I came back up and kissed her, pulling my shirt off and my pants and boxers too. I pulled off her shorts and panties and lightly rubbed her clit. She was soaking wet~ Louis: Damn babe, did little ol’ Lou make you this wet? (Y/n): Of course y-you did Lou. P-please no teasing, I need you in me. ~I happily positioned my length at her center, since she was a delicate person. Like a delicate flower to me. I kissed her and told her it was gonna hurt as first, and she said she already knew it would. I slowly pushed into her, going halfway until I saw her turn her head trying to hide a tear falling from the pain. I kissed it away turned her head towards me and pressed our foreheads together. I finally pushed all the way in and laid there staring into her eyes for seemed like forever, before she wiggled under me letting me know I could thrust. First I did a couple of slow, unsure thrusts until I looked at her face, and then I accidently slammed myself into her. She moaned out a curse and then my name, making this even hotter. She told me to keep going like that so I started slamming myself into her, deeper and deeper with each thrust. In and out, in and out, each time she would moan, I would lose it and slam harder and harder. Soon enough, I could feel her start to clench around me? So I moved my hand down and rubbed fast and hard on her clit, making her scream out in pleasure. That’s all it took, the face of me making her feel like the only girl in the world,and her amazing voice yelling out my name, that I cummed in her. HARD. I finally stopped after a while and pulled out. I bent down and licked some of the cum off her leg as it was trickling down. I laid down beside her and pulled her into my arms, as if I let go she would fall away. I heard her whisper~ (y/n): Louis, please don’t ever leave me. I love you too much to lose another person. Louis: ~I smiled and kissed the top of her head~ I won’t ever leave you love, I promise. ~With that I helped her get her clothes back on, as I found mine. When I looked back to say something, she had fallen asleep on the seat. I smiled and drove her to my house. I carried her inside and laid her on my bed, letting her rest. I laid down beside her shortly after and fell asleep, her in my arms finally.