Piano Lesson

You’re excited to begin learning piano with your old guitar teacher, and you walk up the front steps of his house, knocking on the door. The door opens and in front of you stands Harry. His cheeks are rosy and his face is pale, and his curls are effortlessly in a perfect mop. He smiles softly and let’s you in, leading you to his main room. The piano sits in the center, and you set your bag down and follow his instructions. He sits next to you on the stool and he tells you to play anything you already know. You begin to play a song off the top of your head and your lips move along to the words, as if the song is playing in your head. You end the song and you turn to look at him, but he’s biting on his lip nervously, staring at your mouth. “Harry..?” you whisper quietly, and you see his eyes flicker from your hands to your lips again. “You’re so beautiful…” he murmurs, and his eyes meet yours, and your gaze is fixed on his until he leans in and kisses you, his lips soft and warm against yours. You’re not sure its right to be doing this, but it feels so right. You feel him pulling you up with him as his kisses start to get more intense. His fingers are up your skirt, pulling your black lace panties down to your knees, making you stumble into the piano, the keys being pressed down under your fingers as you hold onto it. Harry leans against your body, pushing you up onto the top of the piano, kissing your neck as his long slender fingers slip into you, curling at the right spot, making a knot form in your stomach. He shakes his hand up and down, causing you to moan as he hits the right spot every time. His fingers slide out and he pulls off your skirt, kissing and sucking on your clit. “Who made you this wet?” he says, smirking. “Y-you d-did.” you stutter. “That’s what I thought,” he growls sexily, stripping down quickly and unbuttoning your top to reveal your black bra. His hand rubs down your back and he unhooks your bra with ease. He removes it and throws it ontop of his clothes, kissing your breasts and massaging them in both hands. He climbs up beside you on the piano, spreading your legs far apart as he leans on top of your body, your breasts pressed against his chest. He lifts his body up, pushing his erection into you. He goes slow at first, sending agonizing pleasure through your body, making moans echo through the empty room. He allows you to adjust to his size, and his stiff rubbing against your walls harder and harder each time causes you to orgasm. “Oh, Harry!” you scream and he groans sexily in your ear. He’s about to release and he pulls out, continuing to work himself off with his hand as you open your mouth wide for his load, swallowing every last drop obeidently. “Can we do this every class?” he laughs and grins sloppily, running a hand through his dishelved curls.