I'm Home

“Harry! I’m home!” You shouted as you closed the door behind you. You had been visiting your Mum back in (Y/C) for a few weeks, and you were absolutely chuffed to see your boyfriend again. Harry looked up from the TV and smiled brightly at you. “There she is!” he said as he stood up, arms spread wide for a hug. You dropped your suitcases and ran to him, wrapping your arms tightly around his neck as he did your waist. He kissed the top of your head lovingly as he rubbed your back. You give his neck a playful squeeze, causing him to pull back and smile at you. He gazed down at you for a long period of time, leaving you two in silence before he said, “I think being away from me made you even more beautiful, yeah?” You blushed and kissed his chin gently. “Here, come and look…” He took your hand and walked you into the bathroom and stood behind you as you both looked in the mirror. “Yep. Definitely more beautiful than before — As if that was possible.” You smiled and leaned back on his chest, his strong hands placed firmly on your waist. “I’ve missed you terribly…” You whispered, an adorable half-smile spread across his face.

You’ve missed me? You had your Mum and I had no one! It was awful…” You smiled and turned around to face him, placing both of your hands gently on his muscular chest through his navy sweater. “I haven’t had sex in forever, Harry… You can wank — I can’t.” He bit his lower lip and said, “You could’ve fingered yourself if you really wanted to.” You were gobsmacked at the fact that he even offered this — You had always thought that female masturbation was disgusting and wrong. Your eyes went wide with surprise. “No! I couldn’t!”

“Why?”

“Because that’s for guys, not girls…” He chuckled a little before he asked, “What? Masturbating or fingering you?” Your face went red as you whispered, “Just masturbating… Because not every guy gets to finger me.” Harry bit his lower lip, driving you crazy as you winked at him. “I’ve missed you so much, (Y/N)…” You dug your nails into his chest playfully as you whispered, “Prove it.”

His expression soon became one of excitement as he trailed along behind you into the living room. You stood behind the couch and said, “But you have to catch me.” He smiled and darted towards you as you ran to the other side of the room. He chased you for a while before he tackled you onto the couch saying, “Gotcha!”

You were both giggling for a while before your eyes met and he quickly slammed his lips onto yours, your teeth clacking together. It hurt but you didn’t care — You had been waiting to kiss your boyfriend properly for a long time. You kissed him back, running your fingers gently through his dark, curly locks. You felt his fingers slither through your shirt, feeling your stomach gently. He made his way up to your breasts and felt that you weren’t wearing a bra and took advantage of it — Squeezing your breasts gently as you kissed. He finally pulled back and motioned for you to sit up so he could take off your shirt. You obliged and he slid it smoothly off, tossing it into the chair on the other side of the room afterwards. He looked over your body a few times before he said, “I’ve missed this, babe…” and he began working his way down your torso with kisses.

He sucked on each of your nipples gently but firmly, making you moan softly. After a while you couldn’t take it and you sat up and said, “Harry, if you don’t get inside of me right now I’m going to explode.” He gave you cheeky grin at hearing this, and quickly began undoing his belt as you unbuttoned your jeans. He slid his sweater off and threw it in the chair, as well. You kicked off your socks and jeans and quickly flung your panties onto the floor. Harry stopped for a moment, pants partially off as he looked at your pussy and bit his bottom lip again. He snapped back into doing what he was doing after you crossed your legs, blocking his view.

Soon you were both completely naked and he positioned himself on top of you. He licked his hand and brought it to your opening, moistening it further and making it relax a bit. “Are you ready, (Y/N)?” he asked you as he placed his head at your opening. You nodded and placed your hands firmly on Harry’s muscular back, and in one quick thrust, Harry was completely inside of you. You screamed loudly as you dug your nails deeply into the skin of his back, only heightening the pleasure for him. He quickly forced himself in and out of you, trying to loosen you up a bit. You were moaning and screaming loudly, holding back tears of pain. “Say my name…” Harry said in a low, husky voice. You bit your lower lip as a tear crept out of the corner of your eye. Harry slowed down and leaned in and kissed your nose. You soon felt pain turn into pleasure, and Harry noticed. He soon started pumping faster and faster, making you arch your back and scream loudly.

“Now… Say my name.” He commanded, sweat dripping from his chest. “Harry!” You screamed, breathing heavily. “Louder… Tell the neighbors you’re home, baby…”

“HARRY!” You yelled as you orgasmed. Everything went black for a moment until Harry flashed back in front of you, a satisfying smile on his face. “Cum inside me, Harry…” You said, out of breath. And with a few more rough thrusts, you were filled to the brim with Harry’s liquids.

He flopped down on top of you, gently though, making sure not to hurt you with his weight. You were both breathing heavily, trying to catch your breath. You gently scratched Harry’s back in an attempt to calm him down. “(Y/N)…” He sputtered, gently kissing your temple. “Yeah?” You asked, staring up at the ceiling. “If this what I get when you leave for a few weeks, can you leave for a month next time? You smacked Harry playfully as he smiled, letting his warm breath roll down your body.