Better Than Dinner

“Niall, turn off your alarm.” You groan as the ear-piercing beeps ring throughout the bedroom. You scrunch your eyes closed even tighter as you nuzzle your face into your pillow. You can hear Niall fumbling with the alarm, before the horrible beeping stops.

“There, it’s off.” Niall whispers, before pressing his warm lips to your cheek.

“Why do you have to wake up so early anyways?” You mumble, opening your eyes, as Niall rolls out of bed. He walks over to his closet and pulls out clothes for the day.

“I have to go to the recording studio with the lads today.” He says as he walks to the master bathroom. 
“I wanted to spend the day with you, though!” You exclaim as you sit up. You give your boyfriend, who’s standing in the doorway of the bathroom, the puppy dog eyes.

“Well, I’ll be home at five, so we can spend the night together!” He chuckles as he closes the door. You lay back down, and fall asleep to the sound of the shower.

***

You wake up to the alarm going off, again. You roll over to Niall’s side of the bed and turn it off without even opening your eyes. You stretch out your arms and legs, groaning softly as you do so. Your eyes flutter open, and your gaze locks onto the yellow sticky note next to the alarm. You rise to your feet, before picking it up. Scribbled in Niall’s handwriting is:

‘Hey (Y/N)! I knew you would sleep all day, so I set the alarm for noon. I hope you don’t mind babe! Anyways, I’ll be home at 5! Please don’t text me today, I got in trouble last time for using my phone! Love you xx -Niall’

You smile to yourself as you read the note. Once you finish, you skip into the master bathroom, before hopping into the shower. While you’re showering, you get a great idea. You want to make reservations at a fancy restaurant for you and Niall, and get all dressed up for him. You two haven’t had a fancy dinner in ages!

After soaking in the shower for at least 20 minutes, you decide to get out before you get all pruney. You wrap a towel around yourself before walking out to the bedroom. You grab your cell phone from the bedside table and call the fanciest restaurant you know. You make a reservation for 6, so Niall would have enough time to get ready after he gets home.

You waltz into the bathroom, plugging your blow dryer and curling iron in. You quickly blow dry your hair and give your hair loose curls. You do your makeup and put on some jewlery. You shuffle through the mansion, down to the living room, where you sit down on the couch and watch tv until five o’clock.

“I’m home!” Niall calls from the front door. “Where’s my lovely girlfriend at?

“I’m in the living room Niall!” You reply as you switch off the tv.

“Hey (Y/N)-” Niall’s interupted by his own jaw dropping. You laugh as you prance over to your boyfriend. Before you can even reach him, he walks over to you and crashes his lips against yours. His hands grip onto your hips, and you lock your fingers behind his neck.

“You look beautiful.” He murmurs as he pulls back for a moment, before his warm lips press against yours once again.

He runs his tongue over your bottom lip, asking for access, which you quickly give him. You wrap your legs around his waist as your tongues fight for dominance. His hands are now lightly squeezing your ass, holding you up. Niall walks you both all the way to your shared bedroom without breaking the kiss.

You drop your feet to the ground as Niall leans you against the bed. You pull off his jeans as he softly sucks on your jawline, making you moan. You kick off your shoes as you yank off Niall’s t-shirt. He pulls down your dress as you gently bite his neck, leaving a trail of love bites. You pull down his boxers as you get on your knees.

You take his dick in your hand, pumping it at different speeds. Niall grips onto your hair, tangling his fingers into it. You put as much of his length as you can into your mouth, sucking on it as hard as possible.

“(Y/N), that feels fucking amazing!” Niall moans loudly. You just continue to pump and suck on his dick.

You use your free hand to massage his balls, making his moans so loud that it blocks out the sounds of the cars and people from outside. Niall was already pretty hard, so he cums in only a few minutes. You quickly swallow it all, before rising to your feet. Niall gently kisses and sucks on your collar bone as he unhooks your strapless bra, and rips off your panties.

Niall leans you against the bed and presses your back against the bed. He spreads your legs apart as he gets on his knees. He uses his thumbs to slowly massage your inner thighs as his tongue slowly enters you. You grip onto the bedsheets and let out a long, low moan. Niall’s tongue makes various motions with his tongue, curling it every now and then. He takes one of his hands away from your inner thigh and massages one of your breasts, making you moan even louder.

“Niiiiiaaaaaalllll, whyyyyyy are you soooooooo gooood at this?” Your high-pitched moan rings throughout the bedroom.

Niall just laughs, and since his tongue is inside of you, it sends vibrations throughout your area. You lean your head back, close your eyes, and shout quietly as you cum. He doesn’t take his tongue out of you until you’re done cumming. Niall rises to his feet and licks his lips.

“Are you ready?” He asks in his sexy voice as he rests his hands on your knees.

“For wha-” Your sentence is interrupted by your own groaning. Niall just rammed his package into you without warning.

It takes a couple of seconds to adjust to his size, but when you do, your groans turn into moans and shouts of pure pleasure. Once you determine Niall’s rythm, you attempt to move your body with his, but it’s difficult because of the angle you’re at. You dig your nails into the sides of the bed as Niall thrusts faster and deeper.

“Harderrrr.” You moan through cleanched teeth. Niall obeys, giving his thrusts everything he’s got. You’re both moaning and shouting so loud that you’re positive all the neighbours can hear you two.

“Fuck (Y/N), I’m so close.” Niall shouts, his thrusts becoming sloppier. You nod, unable to verbally respond because you’re moaning too much. As Niall gives his hardest thrust yet, you cum. It sends Niall over the edge too, and you both moan and shout as you orgasm together.

Niall pulls his length out of you, before collapsing onto the bed. You crawl up the bed so that you can lay next to him. You lay your head on his chest as you both pant heavily, trying to catch your breath. Once you do, Niall gently kisses your forehead, before resting his head ontop of yours.

“Shit Niall, I made a reservation at a fancy restaurant for us, and we missed it!” You sigh as you gaze at the clock.

“This is better than any dinner.” He whispers as he wraps his strong, warm arms around you.