Movies

You were at the movies with your boyfriend.At one moment Niall grabbed you and took you to the back of the movie theatre and kissed you.You kissed him back.He looked at you with a serious look on his face. “Are you ready?” he asked. You nodded quickly. You felt him slowly insert himself into your body.  You opened your eyes and smiled at him, letting him know you were enjoying it. He picked up the speed. “Harder!” you said, taking in a deep breath. He started thrusting harder. You both moaned. You put your hands around him and dug your nails into his back. “Deeper!” you pleaded. He did as you asked. You wrapped your legs around his waist trying to help him go in as deep as he could. “Niall, I think I’m about to cum!” you said trying to hold in you orgasm. ‘Hang on! Don’t cum yet.” He told you. He started kissing your jaw line, still thrusting deep into you. His thrusts became sloppy. You couldn’t hold it in any longer. “Niall! I’m going to-” you cummed all over his penis. He started to cum with you, his warm fluids flooding inside of you.  He lies down next to you, both of you breathing hard. “Now that wasn’t that bad, was it?” Niall said, giggling. You smile. “It was amazing.” You rest your head on his chest.”I Love you (Y/N)” he says.”I love you too honey” you say.Both of you stay there for a while and then you get dressed and go home…..