Imagine Series (4)

“I can’t believe you, (Y/N)!” your boyfriend exclaimed throwing his keys onto the livingroom carpet. “It’s not my fault! You’re not the only guy that likes me!” you retorted, stomping furiously onto the floor as Louis began pacing back and forth, running his fingers stiffly through his auburn hair. “He was all over you and you didn’t even try to stop him! If I hadn’t stepped in you wouldn’t be with me right now!” You turned abruptly, causing him to stop in his tracks. “And I wouldn’t be fighting with you right now either! Get away from me! You’re such a fucking prick, Lou! This is why I wonder why I’m still with you! I can’t do anything without Louis the babysitter hanging over my shoulder and I’m sick of it!” You kicked off one of your shoes and tossed it angrily at him. He ducked and it missed, hitting the wall and falling to the floor. Stunned, he stood to his feet, looked at the wall and back at you. You weren’t taking any time to think about anything before you did it, so you let out a little frustrated groan and took off your other shoes and lined it up with his face.

Just before you let it go, Louis jumped in, grabbing your wrist and preventing you from throwing the shoes. He ripped it from your grasp and tossed it on the couch. “You stupid bitch… You think you can try to hit me and not get punished?” This only burned your fire further, making you angrier and angrier by the second. Louis moved his grip to your arms, pinning them to your sides and preventing you from moving. “Let go of me, you bastard!” you sputtered out, squirming and making him smirk at his accomplishment. “No no… You’re going to be taught a lesson for being such a bitch… And a whore.”

Any other time you’d be up for sex, but you were so frustrated with him, you didn’t even want to be in the same room as him. You brought your knee up, striking him in the balls and making him cringe, loosening his grip so you could wriggle free. “I hate you!” You screamed, stepping around him and into your bedroom. Just as you were closing the door, you saw him stand to his feet and storm towards the door. You walked over to your closet, rummaging through things to find a suitcase that would make it to a hotel for a night or two. Just as you found the handle, a firm grip was planted on your arm, pulling you up to meet Louis. “You aren’t leaving me… Not before you’re punished.” You started struggling again, trying to get away from him. “Let go! Let go you wanker!”

Lou forced you up against the wall forcefully, making sure not to hurt your head in the process, but your bum was squished. He squeezed your hips in one hand roughly, but gently slipped his other hand past your hair and onto the back of your neck, caressing you gently and gazing into your eyes. “Lou…” you began to plead, letting your eyes trail off to the vein protruding from his neck as he breathed deeply, his hot, wet breath cascading down your fragile body. “There’s no way you can get out of this now… You’re a filthy whore, so I’m going to treat you like one.” Your eyes met his and you became angry again. “Fuck you, you cunt.” you scoffed, cringing at his touch on your face. He chcukled a bit, some spite hidden behind his laughter. “Oh ho ho… I see how it is. Well, don’t complain when this hurts like hell…” You were a bit confused — Paying no attention to his sexual reference.

He swiftly shoved your dress up your thighs, exposing your dark, lace panties. His forcefully pressed his first two fingers to your center, making you wince a bit as your wetness seaped through little by little. “Why are you so wet? I thought you hated me.” You didn’t respond, causing his to smirk with satisfaction. He pushed your panties out of the way and quickly, wihtout notice, shoved two fingers past your tight walls, causing you to moan out loudly. “So you like this?” he asked, pumping his fingers in about quickly. You refused to respond, so you just gripped one of your breasts and tweaked your nippled through your dress. “I-I’m…” and with that, you climaxed all over Louis’ fingers. He slid them out easily and sucked off your juices, only making you wetter. He leaned into your ear and growled, “I’m going to fuck you so hard you’ll beg me to stop…” This sent chills all throughout your body, and as you were processing this in your mind, Lou’s pants and underwear were already balled up in the corner, and we was positioning himself at your entrance.

You hiked your leg up, setting it in the crook of his elbow as he made eye-contact with you once before quickly slamming his long, stiff member inside of you. “Oh my God!” you let out, your head hitting the wall behind you. Louis paid no mind to the loud thud that came from it, and kept fucking you roughly, giving you no time to adjust to his size. “Hurts, huh?” Louis asked, panting as he pumped in and out of you. You nodded and bit your lip, trying to steady your breathing, even though you knew you couldn’t. You gently placed your hands on Louis’ chest, digging your nails in roughly, causing him to cringe in pain as both of your climaxes crept closer.

“(Y/N), you’re so tight, I-I…” Louis let out, and before he could finish, you let out a high-pitched squeal and you came all over him, causing him to hit his high as well. He left himself inside of you and you rested your heads together, panting fiercely in sync. “I hate you so much…” you breathed out, squeezing his peck gently once before tilting your head up and kissing him gently. “And you’re a filthy slut…” You smirked and let out a sigh. You weren’t ever leaving this man.