Taking Control

“Stop it, Louis!” You screamed, smacking your boyfriend’s hand away. You were trying to work on your college thesus on your laptop, but Louis kept puting his hand in front of the screen. Louis giggled and put his hand back on hs side and his head in your lap. He looked up at you and chessed wildly, making you chuckle. “Is there something you would like to tell me…?” You asked him as he crept up your arm with his fingers, his middle and index finger acting as legs. He shrugged and let his arm fall back down to his thigh. “I just…” He started, diverting your attention away from your work once again. “We don’t fuck anymore.” Your eyes went wide with aurprise as he said this. You realized you didn’t have sex as much as the norm for you two — Nearly once a night — but you didn’t think he minded. You had been busy and so had he, even if you both did get to come home and sleep in the same bed at night. “I, uhm…” You said, feeling your face become hot.

“Come on, (Y/N)! We haven’t had sex in at least three days and it like torture! We haven’t even showered together lately.” Louis sat up and crossed his legs, facing you. “Well… We’ve both been busy, Lou? I’m sorry… Maybe tomorrow night.” and you turned back to your computer. You were only able to type a few words before it was slammed shut and sat on the coffee table in front of you. “What the hell, Louis?” you protested as he grabbed you by the hand and dragged you into your bedroom. “You seem to forget who the man in this relationship is…” Louis pinned you against the wall, his hot, musky breath rolling down your fragile skin. Louis rarely even took charge — at least not to this extent — and it really turned you on. You bit your bottom lip nervously and gave in; You needded a break anyway…

Louis quickly looked at your body up and down. It’s not like you were wearing anything sexy? Sweatpants and one of Louis’ T-shirts wasn’t all that hot, and you hadn’t had a bikini wax in a while, so you were sure you had some hair down there, but he wanted you either way. Louis quickly slammed his lips onto yours, kissing you roughly and passionately. He had your arms pinned against the cold wall, keeping you from moving. He licked your lip, asking for entrance, which you easily allowed him. He slipped is wet tongue into your mouth and began exploring. You let a moan escape from the back of your throat, turning him on even further. “I’m taking control, and you’re going to do exactly as I say… Got it?” He said, winking at you. You nodded your head as he scooped you up, forcefully kissing you again. You ran your fingers through his soft, aburn hair as he threw you on the bed.

He slid off his shirt and fumbled with his belt as you began getting undressed, as well. Soon, you were completely naked and Louis threw himself on top of you. He began kissing his way down your body and began sucking on your breasts, causing you to moan loudly. Louis looked up at your expression and saw one of complete pleasure. He smiled to himself as he quickly ripped your legs apart. He positioned himself at your opening and whispered, “I can’t wait anymore…” and he quickly thrusted his entire length inside of you causing you to scream. “LOUIS!” you belted out as he forcedhimself in and out of as fast as he could. “You like that? Hm?” He asked, letting one of your legs drape lifelessly over his broad shoulder. All you could do was moan loudly and high-pitched, letting him know that you wanted more. He soon began to massage your clit, rougher and rougher until we was pumping it forecully, and before you knew it, you had reached your climax.

You were riding out your orgasmn with moans and groans, and just as you felt a second explosion forming, Louis bursted inside of you, making you lose all sense of direction momentarily. He layed down next to you, both of you breathing hard. “I like it… When you’re forceful…” You managed to squeeze out, puting a smile on Louis’ face. “I’ll have to remember that…”