I Was Never Loved- chp 19

Chapter 19

Emi clung tightly to me as mom stormed into the room. There was no doubt that mom wanted me hurt as she eyed me once. She looked Intently at Emi, her breathing becoming heavier with each breath.

"No . . . don't touch her. . ." I whispered pleadingly as I turned slightly taking on a defensive stance. Emi didn't do anything, she didn't do anything . . .

Mom took a step closer and I stepped back. I wouldn't let her hurt my baby . . . In one swift motion she grabbed Emily and threw her on the bed. Emi began to cry in fright. I turned to look at her and saw her staring wide eyed at mom as tears ran down her little cheeks.

"Where were you last night?"

I immediately looked back at her. I couldn't tell her the truth, that would mean an instant death but I couldn't lie either. Somehow she always knew when I did. Her eyes darkened as she waited for my reply. I swallowed hard. Her went nothing.

"I- I was over here wi-with Emi-"

She slapped me across the face. "Don't lie to me! Matt told me that he saw you get into a car last night!!" Lilia ran to the door just in time to hear that. I saw the expression on her face turn dull, completely devoid of colour. I felt something twist in my stomach. Why would Matt do that? He knew that mom would kill me if she ever knew that and yet he told her! There was no arguing my case, even if it weren't true as long as it was said by my brother it was law.

I continued staring at her. I couldn't think of anything to say that would help me.

A menacing smirk slowly crept unto her face. "Let's go home."

My heart began pounding furiously. Home? As in the place where there were alot of knives and poisons and a sound proof basement and thick leather belts and . . .my demise. . . .?  I couldn't go home with her! That was suicide in itself! Her smirk widened.

"Come on, your father came by first thing this morning and he's been waiting for you."

Dad? That son of a bitch! If he hadn't come over then mom wouldn't have given a crap about where I was! Ugh! I could just kill him! What did he want anyway, didn't Matt make a very clear point just the day before? I took a deep breath then step  forward. The smile left mom's face as she grabbed my hair and began dragging me out of the house.

"Mommy!" I heard Emi scream.

My feet kept stumbling over each other as mom pulled me from the house.As she dragged me back to the house I was reminded of what she thought of me. I tripped when we got to the front step and scrapped my knee as a result of the force mom used to thrust me up the steps.

"Get up there you disgusting slut!" She shouted as she yanked me from the floor. She threw open the door with great force then threw me back unto the floor. I looked up at her, fear coursing through me. "So you've been sleeping around have you?" She shouted angrily before kicking me in the stomach. I flinched, wrapping my arms around my stomach as the pain ran through the rest of me. I dared not speak, nothing I said would have helped me. "I always knew that you would do this you disgusting whore!" She said before kicking me again. I bit my lower lip in an attempt not to scream; this kick hurt more.

"What's going on in here?!" Dad demanded as he ran into the room.

"Your precious little princess was out doing the only thing she'll ever be good enough to do," Mom said as she landed another kick, I could feel myself shaking as the pain rippled through my stomach, "sleep around like the disgusting whore she is!"

"Well even if that's true it still gives you no right to do that!"

"Do what? This?" Mom asked right before landing one directly at my throat. I gasped as my hands flew to my throat that was now paining me. It felt as if it were throbbing or something and tears began building up in my eyes. Honestly did he have to say something? Dad stared at her in shock but she merely smiled spitefully at him. "Don't ever tell me what I can and can't do to my daughter.