I Was Never Loved- chp 18

Here it is, chp 18 but just a quick reminder that I won't be able to update every single day like I use to, still it's great that you guys can actually enjoy this, happy reading :))

Chapter 18

I was awaken by a gentle stroking motion along my cheek. My eyes slowly opened and saw the gorgeous angel smiling at me. I smiled back as the memories from the night before came rushing back. Last night was unlike anything I had ever experienced.

"Good morning beautiful." He mumbled cheerfully. My smile widened. He thought I was beautiful? Well that was something that I didn't hear very often. "What would you like for breakfast?"

"You cook?" I asked alittle shocked.

"No but the cook does and I could put in a request." He said with a chuckle. That reminded me.

"How come you're so nonchalant about the death of your parents?"

"Ah ah ah, no questions until after you've had something to eat. Sounds fair?"

I nodded.

A few footsteps walked by the closed door. I instantly looked to the door. Who was that?I shifted slightly then propped myself up on my elbows.

"That's just my maid, nothing to worry about." He said as he scooted closer to me. He leaned in even closer and began kissing me but he quickly pulled away when I heard another set of footsteps coming towards the room. "Now that is something to worry about." He said as he practically jumped out of the bed. He quickly dragged on a pair of jeans then went to the door. As he slipped through it I saw who I could have sworn was Jonie.

"What the hell do you want at my house so early?" I heard him demand. His voice was muffled but I could still hear them.

"Look I know she's here and I know that more than likely she's naked so I need to record her bruises that I previously couldn't see as well as any unseen birthmarks for my-" Yup that was Jonie. What was she doing here? Wait- did she say what I think she said? She wanted to record my bruises?!

"Stop right there." He said furiously. " I don't want you going in there and making her feel uncomfortable! She is actually quite self- conscious about her body and I had to try my hardest to get her to relax. Jonie Matthews I swear  I'll kill you if you make her upset all over again."

I felt the blood rush to my face. I was hoping not to remember that  awkward part of the night. After we had been kissing for some time Jayden tried taking my shirt off. Ofcourse I had let him him before, on that day he first came over but I had acquired a few new bruises since then that I didn't want him to see. I thought that they would definitely ruin the moment. I had started blushing and was begging him not to. When he had asked why not I couldn't answer I had been too embarrassed. He seemed to have understood as he pulled it just above my abdomen and saw my slightly discoloured skin that had a few bruises. I remember looking away. I didn't want to see his reaction. "Kai, there's no reason for you to be embarrassed, to me you're perfect in every way, shouldn't that be the only thing that counts?" He had said before he had fully removed my shirt. I had tried to protest but he stopped me with a kiss then he had said, "If I didn't want you for everything you are and everything you look like then we wouldn't be here right now, infact I wouldn't have decided that I love you." LOVE. That was the word that I still hadn't been able to get out of my head from the night before when he said it. Everything in me wanted what he said to be real. . . to have him actually love me and I realized that to love I had to be willing to let go and be willing to hurt though something told me that I wouldn't have to worry very much about the latter.

"Will you calm down? I just wanted to record any new marks on her skin, it won't take long I promise."

"And I'll break your arm, I promise."