Foreword

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Copyright

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying , recording, or other electronic, or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission from the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations emboided in critical reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.

All rights reserved 2018.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters,  businesses, places, events, and, incidents, are either the products of the author's imagination or used is a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

The original image used for the cover of this book is not the author's property. No copyright infringement intended.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Author's Note

First of all this story has not been edited yet so expect many grammatical errors. I was only turning 13 when I wrote this story kaya medyo maraming pagkakamali and dahil sa sobrang busy na rin ay hindi ko maharap na i-revise ito. Sana po ay maunawaan niyo ako. Anyways sana magustuhan niyo itong story ko kahit na medyo cliche at cringy ang ibang scenes I hope you bare with me.

Don't forget to vote and comment. It's one of the reason that inspire us writers to keep on writing. You don't have any idea that those simple votes makes us writers happy. ♡