Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Nate's P.O.V.

I went here in the bar to have some fun. I did so many works the whole week and I'm tired.

After I heard the news about getting married I was disappointed with my parents. I never knew that they would do this. Actually, I'm against it.

The night that we had a family gathering I was late and I admit it. Mr. and Mrs. Prelunsky introduce themselves. There is this young lady busy using her cellphone. Maybe she is Aliona the girl which my mom always talks about.

Mother told me that she is an obedient daughter. She obeys whatever her parents decision is. Mother also said that she is 23 years old and she  never had a boyfriend before. I guess there is reason why she never had boyfriend.

"Aliona..."Mr. Prelunsky said. She immediately face her father then stand up. I was right her name is Aliona.

When she face my direction I was startled. I think I've met her before. I think I saw her already somewhere. I kept on staring at her she seems like the girl I saw the other bight at the bar.

I just kept on staring at her until we finish eating and the elders decided to tell the main reason why we had this dinner.

As they tell her I can see how she tries to hold for her tears. She suddenly stood up and run away. I didn't expect that she would do that. I taught she would be glad after hearing that she is getting married with a billionaire handsome young man.

It feels like I'm rejected. This is my first time to be ignored be a woman. All womans fell for me. She is interesting.

I tried to follow her then she went in a bar. I didn't went inside. I just waited for her here outside but that was actually a wrong idea. It took so long before she finally went outside. She kept on walking as if someone is following her.

There is actually a guy following her.

"Hey!"I said and as the guy turn aroung I punch him right through his face.He fell in the ground and I followed Aliona. She turn back and saw me then suddenly she slowly fell.

I ran to her then I brought her home. She is drunk.

Then just a while ago I went to her house to see her because my mother say so. But as I entered their house all I heard was her mother shouting for her name.

Her mother was panicking about her running away again from home. I thought that it was funny. A girl who is already 23 years old is still running away from home.

I didn't stay long at their house because I still have so many things to do in the office but as my mother found out about what happened with Aliona. My mother wants me to find her or else they will punish me. Yeah, funny isn't it. A 27 years old man getting punish.

"DAMN!!!"I cursed.

After my work I asked Aliona's mother to give me her phone number. Then she gave it to me without any questions. I called a detective and asked them to find her.

I felt bored and tired in working. I went home to take a shower for a minute then I drove my car. It's bar time.

An hour already past but it is very boring here in the bar. I don't know why. There are some girls who flirts with me but I just ignore them. I decided to go to a more quiet place. To be exact near the rest room.

I'm drinking a beer here. I know it's strange to drink a beer near the rest room but I feel comfortable here. I heard a door opening. The rest room's door. A blonde girl went out from the rest room. Wait, I know that girl...I know who she is...That girl...

She glance at me. It's really her..the girl that I kiss the other night...that girl...She suddenly turn back and started walking away from me. It seems like she recognized me. I followed her but she was too fast. It's too late she already ride a taxi.

Suddenly my phone rang...It's the detective. He asked me to call Aliona's number so that they could trace where Aliona is. Then I called Aliona as they said.

"Hello?"She asked.

"Hello who is this?"She asked again after a few seconds she hang-up.

I didn't call her again I just went home already. It's very tiring for me. Everything is tiring for me. Should I just get myself a WIFE?Should I just agree for having a WIFE?