Chapter 6

My head hurts so much. I managed to open one eye a little. Okay, I am in the hotel room. I’m assuming its morning because there is some light shining through and if the snoring next to me is anything to go by then Ryan is fast asleep. I have almost no recollection of what happened last night. That is bad, right? I mean, up to a certain point then it’s just flashes. I am never drinking again. I was trying to get up, but was all tangled in the blanket. Long story short, I fell out of bed, taking the blanket with me.

“What are you doing?” Ryan yawned.

“I’m not really sure.”

“You drank way too much.” I opened one eye again, and was met with Ryan’s face hovering above me.

“I am never drinking wine again.” Apparently I am one of those people who don’t do wine, it definitely doesn’t agree with me all that much.

“Hey don’t blame the wine, you drank a LOT of wine.” Ryan chuckled.

“God, your voice is annoying.” I moaned, rolling over and dragging the blanket over my head.

“Thanks babe, you sleeping on the floor?”

“Yeah. I think I am.” I mumbled, Ryan must have got up because a few seconds later I was being lifted from the floor and placed on the bed.

“Want a drink or tablets?” I shrugged in response, although he may not have seen that. Honestly though, I think I need sleep. A lot of sleep.

Amy is still asleep, I’ll have to wake her up soon. Don’t want to miss the flight, which is a great way to piss everyone off. Until then, I can stare at my phone and feel really guilty. Thing is, I recorded Amy singing last night. Before the drunk bit, when we were in bed. And I feel really bad about it. No, not just for recording it, I posted it on twitter and you know other social media things. She is going to kill me. But the reception has been amazing, people love her. So, I’m not the only one.

“RY! Can you get me some tablets?” She called out.

“Give me a minute.” I grabbed the ones I had prepared for her and took them through. “Feeling better.”

“A little. I might have to pass the concert tonight though.” She smiled. She drunk A LOT last night, I was really surprised. It was funny though, she was so adorable. Singing and dancing, which I had recorded (I am not mean enough to post that though). She was very… loving, shall we say. That was funny to handle, now I know how she feels when I get drunk. I’ve been told before I’m pretty ‘needy’ when drunk, Amy described it as clingy.

“Understandable. The boys will find it hilarious.” She cringed a little.

“How bad was it?” She asked, looking a little concerned.

“Not that bad babe, I had a great time.” I winked at her.

“I bet you did. You and my drunk ass.” She laughed a little. “Could you get my phone for me?”

“I could. But before I do, don’t get mad at me. Just remember that. No mad allowed.” She nodded hesitantly. I walked back slowly, treasuring my last moments as a loved man. “Don’t get too mad.”

“What have you done?” She asked, taking the phone from my hand. I sat on the bed, waiting for her to start shouting. Silence. I turned to look at her and she was crying.

“Babe? What’s up?”

“Why did you do this? What on earth were you thinking!” She shouted, it was hard to take her seriously when she is crying. She is so cute.

“You were so great, I wanted to hear what other people thought.” I explained, going to give her a hug.

“Leave me alone Ryan. I want to be on my own.” She sobbed, pushing me away.

“Babe, I didn’t think it would upset you this much. I’m sorry.” I meant it, I never thought she would be upset. I thought she would be angry. Not crying.

“Just go away.” She cried, pulling the covers over her head.

“Okay. But we need to leave soon.” I sighed, getting up to leave. “Forever and always.” I promised as I left. I can’t be certain, but I think she said it back. Not that I could hear that well, the door was closed and she was hiding under the blankets, crying. Not the best combination.

She is still not talking to me, we are sat together on the plane. The boys had left earlier and here we are, not talking. We aren’t supposed to be like this. We should be happy and laughing about last night, perhaps a little teasing. Not silence, an uncomfortable silence. She had her headphones in before even sitting down, leaving me to think about why I did it. She is self-conscious, she has low self-esteem really, she never thinks she is good at anything. And I am sharing her voice with the world, without her permission, I mean, she was hesitant to sing to me. Never mind the whole world. What the hell was I thinking? I am an idiot.

Maybe I was being a little harsh, but I just can’t believe he did that to me. I hate my voice, I can’t sing at all and he goes and shares it with the world. I mean, it’s just stupid. I know I am overreacting a little, but he has been an asshole. He had fallen asleep halfway through the flight, he’s struggling I can tell. Usually he writes lyrics, but he just stared at the paper before looking at me from the corner of his eye. And I ignored him, I don’t think he knew I noticed him looking. I am being so unfair, he forgave me for kissing Dan. And kissing is an understatement, and here I am ignoring him because he posted a video. I haven’t even looked at it yet. I need to grow up and move on, easier said than done though. I always have been a stubborn person, to stubborn for my own good.

A/N - Gotta say, I hate what I've done here, really cheesy. So I'm trying to kill it off as soon as possible XD Anyway, Merry Christmas guys, not sure if I'll be updating tomorrow or not :) Please vote and comment guys :)