Chapter 23

Adam sauntered onto the stage topless, heading straight for the microphone.

“Hello there.” He greeted, and was met with screaming. “I am going to need a little help from Amy for this one.” He smirked, he walked over and pulled me onto the stage.

“I think I hate you Levine.” I complained.

“How could you hate this?” He chuckled. “I am using the brother card on this one my friend, I get to have a little fun right?”

“No, not right.” I laughed.

“You know you’ll enjoy it. We are all going to enjoy this one.” He winked.

“Why do you have to be so sexual?”

“For the last time, they are not all about sex! But, today it probably will be.” He argued. He nodded to the band and they started up a song I recognised. Wasted Years. Just the way I like it. And it was a little fun on stage, both of us messing around as usual. Adam had flown the rest of the band over, first time they’ve seen me and Adam together and me at all. I was singing along, I knew every note and all the timings for this song, for this live version. That is so sad. If I wasn’t having so much fun, I would have been embarrassed. Ry smiled sweetly at our stupid antics, he finally accepted that we are just weird like that. I can kiss Adam on the cheek and it would be like kissing my Dad, he’s family to me. It took Ry a while to see that though. When it came to those stupid sounds Adam makes, I stood beside him, he wrapped an arm around me and we both did it together. Wow. Sounds weird. But yeah, I made sure I made a stupid face, because Adam does that. Then he went to get the guitar, love that bit. Both of us moving to the music, me laughing at Adam and the faces he was making as he began to jump around with the guitar at the end.

“Thanks Levine.” I pulled him into a hug. “Put on a shirt.”

“I’m fine thanks. But, I thought you would appreciate that one. Anyway, let’s see, what else can I sing?”

“Nothing.” I deadpanned, he glared playfully.

“Get off my stage.” He chuckled.

“Ryan’s stage.” I pointed out as I jumped back down to stand with Ry. He pulled me into a passionate kiss. No doubt asserting dominance and possession. Yeah, maybe he isn’t as over it as always. “Is Mr Over-protective back?”

“No, just Mr Protective.” He shrugged. “You are mine.” He growled in my ear, sending shivers through my body.

“Hmm. I think I might let him stay.” I smiled, kissing him once more before turning back to Adam. He sang Maps, Animals and She Will Be Loved.

“You know what, I know Tedder won’t be happy, but I am going to do it anyway. A little song for the trouble maker, you wanted me to sing it. Well here I am.” He sang Kiwi. I was laughing, others looked a little shocked. Kiwi isn’t exactly the best known Maroon 5 song. “Alright, now, I managed to get a friend down here for ya Amy. He’s only singing one song, but here is the other half of Shevine.” I was shocked as Blake Shelton walked out, pulling Adam into a ‘manly hug’.

“Well, isn’t he a sweetie.” He chuckled into the microphone as Adam left the stage. “I have been told you like this one, I’m not sure how true it is; Adam loves an excuse to see me.” He sang Neon Lights, which is a song I do actually like, pretty much the only country song I’ll listen too. “And you know what, this is just to annoy Adam.” He sang This Love, which I know he did with his team on The Voice. I gave him a thumbs up, trying not to laugh too much, it was amazing though. “Adam, dude, I’m hurt you didn’t sing one of my songs. But it’s alright, I will show you how much I love you later.”

“FUCK YOU SHELTON!” Was heard from behind the stage.

“I’m looking forward to it.” I was beyond help, Ry was keeping me standing as I cried with laughter.

“So yeah, you broke my girlfriend.” Ryan announced after passing me to my Mum. “I’m hoping she will recover enough to actually watch these guys, I’d like to think we are all friends here…. But, who knows. American Authors!” So, Ryan isn’t the best host, but he sure as hell isn’t awful. I am pleasantly surprised, which goes along with the mind blowing of this whole event. So, Authors came out and did a few songs and were amazing as always. Ellie Goulding was here, I don’t particularly like her, but she wasn’t bad and the others seemed to enjoy it. The Fray sang a couple of songs, I absolutely loved them, I’d never got round to seeing them live so I am glad I got the chance today.

“Ry, this is absolutely amazing. You are the best boyfriend in existence. Like seriously, I hate you, you are so perfect.” I beamed, pulling him in for a kiss.

“I love you baby, that’s why I did this. I wanted to show you just how much you mean to me.” He smiled back at me, holding me close.

“I love you too baby.”

“Now, I have to go introduce the next person.” He winked at me, climbing onto stage again. “Alright then, I’ve actually recently worked with this guy. He is amazingly talented, so yeah, here’s Ed Sheeran.” I mean what the fuck. Ryan is a fucking angel. The people he has managed to get to show up is insane. I mean, I don’t think I can deal with this. The man is beyond perfect, it’s not exactly a big milestone, he just likes to do these things and he had a lot of free time to fill up. So here I am with all the people I love and the artists I love. This is just amazing. I am so lucky to have him in my life.

A/N - This song is constantly on repeat for me, so check it out guys XD Makes me smile! Sorry about the late update, please vote and comment :D