Chapter 22

“Come on beautiful, time to get ready.”

“Nope.” I tried to hide under the covers, but the bed being so small just meant Ryan could get me up easier. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me up.

“Don’t want to miss your surprise.” He pointed out, I forced myself to be more awake.

“Have a shower with me.” I suggested, his face lit up before falling.

“One, your brother is in there right now, two, everyone is awake, three, we have somewhere to be. Get a shuffle on.”

“Alright, I’m moving. What is it I’m wearing?” He pulled out an outfit that just made me smile. A hat, a little like his. “Ah, Mini Tedder.” I laughed, putting it on.

“It suits you.” He smiled. Now, I took a look at the actual outfit, skinny jeans and a black vest with a plaid shirt over the top. Very comfortable. Ry had pulled on a simple black t-shirt, grey jeans and obviously a hat.

“Can I grab something to eat?” I asked.

“Yeah, I think you have time. Just choose something quick.” He nodded, I ran from the room and quickly ate some cereal before brushing my teeth and putting on a little make-up. “Alright, let’s go!” Ryan called out, everyone in the house hurried out to the car. And this time I actually got to sit next to Ry.

“You two look cute.” Mum smiled at us.

“Thanks Ma.”

“The boys will meet us there.” Ryan informed us, giving me a sweet smile. “I hope you like it.”

“Ryan, I love everything you do. Let’s face it, I would be happy with anything.” I laughed, but I was being serious. A day in bed with Ryan is just as amazing as one he fills up with these romantic ideas, just in a different way.

“I think maybe you two should stay in a hotel for the night.” My mum suggested with a grimace.

“I think so too.” I winked at Ryan, who smiled and rolled his eyes.

“You gunna pay?”

“Yeah Ry, I’m sure Dan would do it.” I replied, with a giggle.

“You know what, he would as well.” Ry chuckled.

“Did you know he talked about getting me a card for his account?” I informed him, my reaction was a lot like Ryan’s; shock.

“He what?” Dad asked from the front.

“I know. Dan is a babe. Without him Ry would be giftless and I wouldn’t drink tea.”

“The tea was Glen.” Ry reminded me.

“True, but Dan was the one who offered tea.” I pointed out.