Chapter 3

“Morning sexy.” Ryan was waking up fairly slowly, the steaming cup of coffee by his bed and the smell of bacon is what really woke him up. I leant over and kissed him passionately.

“Hey babe.” He smiled.

“Breakfast in bed for the birthday boy.” I laughed.

“Don’t make me sound like such a child.” He complained, but was still smiling. “You are an angel.” He added after taking a bite of his bacon roll thing.

“I know hunny.” I joked, falling into bed beside him. “Anything you want to do today?”

“I dunno, not really. Netflix in bed.” He suggested.

“I guess, but then you wouldn’t be able to enjoy the fun filled day I have planned.”

“You planning? No!” He teased.

“Watch it Tedder.” I warned, rolling over to straddle him.

“Or what?” He asked as his hands moved to my thighs.

“I’ll think of something.” I muttered as I leant in to kiss him.

“I think this is a pretty good compromise.” He gasped as he rolled us over.

“I agree.” That cute little smile melts me, and the look in his eyes was one of lust and desire. Very, very attractive.

“Ryan, as much as I would love to spend all day in bed watching TV and having sex, I really have planned today out, so get your lazy ass up.” I laughed, pushing him off me.

“But baby!” He whined.

“Don’t be a child, come on.” I got up and started to get dressed.

“Well, what should I wear?” He asked.

“Urm, something comfortable, but not so you look homeless.” I decided eventually.

“Not even homeless chic?”

“No.” I chuckled, it’s a style me and my friends constantly rocked. “I promised the boys you would open the presents today, so I guess we can do that now. Want another coffee or something?”

“I’d love a coffee.” He was struggling to get his jeans on so I left before laughing at him, I have to make an effort to be nice on his birthday after all. His presents were all in the living area, being up before him definitely has it’s perks, that’s for sure.