20

~

" Love has only fucked up my life, has made me question my relationships, my closest friends

" Love has only fucked up my life, has made me question my relationships, my closest friends. And God knows, love has made my closest friends question me, so you know what? Fuck love. "

~

Bailey screwed up her nose at the sight of the the pink balloons and streamers hanging all throughout the halls of the school, a disgusted look on her face. She pulled open her locker, her brows furrowing when a note fell from inside. She shoved her bag into the space before she leant down and unfolded the note, rolling her eyes at Justin's messy handwriting; Happy Valentine's Day, Babe - J. Two arms snaked their way around her waist, lips pressing to the side of her neck as Justin's deodorant hit her nose. 

'This is mushy,' She held the note. 

'Well, I thought it was cute,' He drew in a deep breath; 'Happy Valentine's Day, Bay.'

She chuckled, smiling brightly as a flower came to appear in front of her. She pried it from Justin's fingertips, smelling it before she turned in his arms. 

'You're cute,' She placed her arms on his shoulders. 

'So are you,' He replied; 'Can I take you to the dance tonight?'

'Really?'

'Yes, come on. It could be fun.'

'What would I wear?'

'I don't know. Talk to Jess, or Ani.'

'Ani is the last person I would go to.'

'Then talk to Jess.'

She sighed, the boy sending her a pleading look. 

'Ok,' She sighed; 'But, no corsage.'

'No corsage, deal,' He grinned. 

She shook her head as she listened to his laughter, turning back to her locker to grab her things.

'How's Clay?' She asked. 

'Still spiralling,' He sighed.

'He still not talking to you?'

'Nope.'

'Ok.'

'You gonna talk to him?'

'Maybe, cause at the moment, he's going to get us all in trouble.' 

'Just... Be nice. I'm worry about him.'

'I'm always nice.'

He smirked at her with a cocked brow, which merely earned him a kiss to his lips. 

~

Bailey leant against her locker with her phone to her ear between classes, her hands fiddling with her books as she tried to stall.