2

~

' Secrets bring more secrets, and violence, more violence

' Secrets bring more secrets, and violence, more violence. '

~

Bailey was scrambling around her room at the Atkins, the sun just over the horizon. She was running late, having fallen asleep in bed with Monty without setting an alarm. She pulled her tights up her legs, missing Monty's movement behind her. She pulled her pyjama top off, squeezing into a patterned sports bra before she began to search for her jacket.

'Well, that was something to wake up to,' Monty groaned as he shifted behind her.

'Shit,' She jumped.

He merely laughed with a muttered apology, rubbing his eyes. She sat on the bed beside him, leaning down to pull on her sneakers as he rolled over; massaging the back of her neck with one hand.

'Where're you running off to?' He asked.

'I'm meant to be at home,' She sighed.

'Isn't today the Atkins' day? You could just say you left early to come here.'

She paused, sitting up to lean into his hand with slowly gliding it's way down her clothed back. She sent him a bored look, to which he pushed himself up and pecked her lips with a cheeky smile. But she knew his darkest secret, she knew his actions meant little despite a summer of sex. It was since then they'd been attached at the hip, because of his fear.

It had been nothing more then friends with benefits, the boy knowing of her feelings toward Justin and how they still existed. And he respected that, just as she respected his sudden urges for sex for reasons he didn't want to agree to. She'd felt guilty in the beginning, for sleeping with the supposed enemy. But, no one knew. It was their secret to keep.

'Piss off,' She pushed him away as she stood.

'Come back to bed, Bay,' He rolled onto his back; 'You look like you could do with the sleep.'

She sighed, placing her hands on the top of her head; looking down at him. He patted the mattress in front of him, smirking to himself as he watched her. She shook her head, kicking off her shoes before turning away to rid of her bra; Monty throwing her shirt at her. She pulled it on and climbed back into bed in front of him, listening to his chuckle behind her.

'Shut up, Montgomery,' She muttered.

He hissed, 'Damn. I'm in trouble.'

She elbowed him, earning more laughter in reply as she struggled to suppress a smile.

~

Bailey stood crouched in front of the bar, Monty and the other boys behind her; spotting her. Monty stood close by, watching as she lifted the bar off it's hooks and lowered herself down into a squat with a strained breath as it pressed on he back of her neck and top of her shoulders. She pushed herself up, pausing before she went down again.