Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 20

Chapter Twenty:

~*Sadie's POV*~ 

"Seriously ... what’s that smell?" I yelled sitting back down on the couch. 

"What have you burned up?" 

"Shut up William ... I didn't burn anything, it was all my mom." 

"Suurree ... But I want to see you again." 

"You could come over but that would be awkward and I don't want people asking questions." 

"Yeah, your right. Well what if I take you to the airport?" 

"In that silver BMW?" 

"That's my baby. Of course." He chuckled in the phone. 

"Then yeah, you can take me to the airport." 

"Great, see you at 2:30." I looked at the time on my phone, it was now 1:09. 

"Okay see you ... I'll text you my address." 

"Okay." 

"Bye." 

" Has Xavier come back in yet?" My mother said coming from the kitchen. 

"Nope, and it raining even harder." 

"Oh no." My mother said. 

"I'll grab an umbrella and check outside." Vince said going in the hall closet and grabbing a raincoat. 

"Okay, Be careful honey." 

"Want me to go too?" 

"NO ... Your going to sit right there and wait I don't want you going out there and getting hurt." 

"Mom, I won’t get hurt. It’s rain." 

"Sadie you heard me I said NO!" 

"Fine."

*~Vince's POV~*

After all the arguments Sadie and her mother have been having .. I found it was only right for me to leave them alone for a while. We still needed to find The twins and Xavier. I walked outside and as soon as I did I heard a failure voice. 

"Xavier What the hell your soaked." And at that moment Cassidy jumped out the car and ran to his rescue. I got ready to walk over to the car. 

"Mama!!" Stay in the car kids. I ran over to the car. 

"Grandpa Vince." Azalia yelled. 

"Come on get under the Umbrella come on." We took off and ran for the door before I could get a good look at our new daughter. 

"Did you find him?" Alexas said worried. 

"Yep, and look who else is here." Kizza walked from behind me and smiled.