Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 19.

Chapter Nineteen:

~Carson's POV~

[30 minuet’s earlier]

"Carson .. I'm gonna need you to pay attention and get on your job, you've tired and groggy all day!" My boss said as I tried to work on this engine without falling asleep. 

"I'm sorry boss, I'm trying to, but at home circumstances are a little out of wack right now." 

"I understand ... well, you have a few off days left how about you take today off. I'll get Frankie and Roy to work on this engine for you." 

"Okay, will do thanks boss." He nodded. 

"Roy ... Frankie Get over here!!" I grabbed a towel and wiped the oil off my hands. Then grabbed my jacket, Keys and cell phone out my locker. I thought about calling Missy but before I could my cell rung. 

"Carson?" 

"Yeah, what’s up are you okay?" 

"Yeah. I'm at The Pier with Drew, were about to have lunch and I'm going to tell him I'm pregnant." 

"Just don't tell him who the baby is by." 

"But what if he asks?" 

"He won’t." There was a long pause. 

"But what if he does." I sighed into the phone. 

"Just don't tell him who." 

"But---" 

"Just say your pregnant." I yelled, getting odd looks from a few customer’s and co-workers. Missy sniffed as if she was about to cry. 

"Please don't cry." 

"I can’t help it." 

"Ugh, well just don't tell him by who ... don't mention it even if he jumps to the conclusion that it’s his." 

"Okay, he's almost at the table now. I have to go." 

“Way to scare the customers Carson!” Roy said while Frankie laughed. I smiled.

“I noticed, my bad bro. but since you two are working on my engine. Don’t forget to add the new bottle of oil, it’s on the side of the tool box.”

“Got cha.” Said Frankie.

“Get some rest bro!”

“I will, talk to ya’ll later.”

“Alright.”

"You got it!." I got in the car and drove towards the house, I needed to shower and take a long nap.

**

*~Missy's POV~*

I left the bathroom after wiping tears and re-doing my make-up to see Drew, stand from his seat, smile wide and open his arms to me.