Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 11.

Chapter 11:

*~Cassidy's POV~*

After the day was over and the food, kids, and adults were taken care of for the day I finally got to lay down and also my favorite part of the evening talking to my husband.

"Heee ehh emm hello?"

"Xavier...? Are you drunk?"

"What drunk no baby, maybe a little but nnooo!! I missed woah, ummm Cassidy?"

"What the hell I've been gone almost a week, I finally get to talk to you and your drunk. How do you think I feel Xavier?" There was a long silence in the phone, then I heard glass shatter in the background.

"Woah ... didn't see that ehh emm didn't see that coming."

"Who are you talking to Xavier?"

"Nobody, Cassidy how are you baby? Wait let me sit down."

"Im great babe, its great here. And the people are so nice."

"Woah ... ummm wow!!" He said as if he was destracted.

"There's glass every where."

"XAVIER...Really?"

"babe, I gotta go. I lllooovvvee you babe."

"Yeah right, whatever. Im going to try to get the phone tomorrow you better now be drunk. I love you." Xavier began to burp uncontrollably and dropped the phone. Tears swelled up in my eyes, I was heart broken how could he get so drunk knowing this was the only time I could call.

"What a moron."

"Awe Cass, don't worry. He was drunk, and probably missed you like crazy. If you want you can have my call time and call him tomorrow...?!" I wiped my tears.

"Oh Parker I couldn't."

"Go ahead, I can talk to my mom anytime, the womans from Jersey she can talk all day!!" Parker smiled and laid down.

"Thanks, it means a lot."

"Your welcome, now get some rest we got a long day tomorrow."

"Okay, good night."

"Night."

*~Carson's POV~*

I was confused. And didn't know where to turn, I had just gotten druged and possibly raped by my girlfriends ex boyfriends ... I don't even know, my fiancé or I guess girlfriend or not even that just left me and went all the way across the United States and I was in dyer need to talk to somebody, so I called up the 1st person I could think of.

"Hey, long time no here from how is life and everybody doing?"

"Hey Travis everything was great until last week." Travis sighed loudly in the phone's receiver.

"So what happen?"

"So Sadie, slept with Drew..."

"Her ex boyfriend, the one that stays with you?"

"Yeah him, then we broke off the engagement then I got RAPED!!!" Travis began to laugh uncontrollably then dropped the phone.

"Raped, really?! Come on now you mean to tell me you let a guy rape you!! Wow this is a new one."