Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 22.

This Chapter Is Pretty Long (I Hope) Lol And It Has SEX! Lol Just A Warning To Some, So If You Don't Like It. Skip Over It And Actually I'm Just Rambling So Yeah, NE Who ...

Enjoy.... 

CHAPTER 22:

~*Cassidy's POV*~

"Are you sure you don't want to go home and be with mama now that she's back?" I said to Travis and Azalia as we got ready to leave. 

"I know I want to go home with mama!!" 

"Xavier!" 

"No .. we wanna stay with, Kizza." 

"Yeah Cassidy. I'll take them to school tomorrow, I still have to register Kizza." 

"But this is the last month of school ... your gonna register her anyway?" 

"Yeah, why not she can go to summer classes and catch up .. its nothing." Alexas said wrapping her arms around Vince's waist and smiling. 

"Okay .. well you heard her Cass, she said they can stay ... Lets gooo!!" I laughed as Xavier pulled me out the door. 

"Wait wait ... Hugs please." 

"Bye Mama Bye Daddy!!" Azalia and Travis said in unison before running up to us. I gave hugs to Kizza, Alexas and Vince before getting in the car. 

"How did you get over here?" 

"Sadie brought me." He started the car, and clipped himself into the seatbelt. 

"Oh okay ... you miss me?" 

"Nope." Xavier's face was focused on the road as I stared at him in disbelief. 

"Xavier...?" 

"What...? He grinned ... Anyway we need gas." He pulled into the nearest gas station and got out the car.

"What in the hell are you doing?" He said as I stood with my back leaning on the car and my suitcase next to me. 

"I'm leaving ... your moms house is right down the street don't think I wont walk, I've left you before. And as a matter of fact Dion's house is around the corner, that means I got a choice." I crossed my arms over my chest. I felt hurt, and Xavier's little joke was far from funny. 

"Cassidy... Come on don't be so dramatic, I was joking baby ... he grabbed my waist and attempted to kiss me ... Let me pump the gas and while I'm doing that you put your things back in the car." 

"Your joke was far from funny, and with you being drunk when I called you ... yeah I wouldn't be surprised if you really didn't miss me." 

"Baby ... Cassidy ... please." Was all he could say. I grabbed hold of my suitcase. 

"Xavier ... I will walk." He walked past me and began to pump the gas. My mouth dropped maybe he didn't care. I began to walk away from the gas station, good thing it stopped raining hours ago.

*

"Cassidy get in the car ... remember the last time I told you to get in the car?" He said as I was halfway down the street. He was driving slowly following me.