Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 40.

Enjoy.......

Chapter Forty:

~*Cassidy’s POV*~

“Cassidy, Hey wake up!”

“Why? We don’t have another meeting do we?” I said groggy, with my head still under the pillow.

“No, I want to show you something.”

“Show me …. Carla, what are you doing in here, where’s my other roommate?” I asked confused now sitting up on the bed. Carla held her hand out for me to take it, and I foolishly did.

“She’s over there. Sleep. Now come on, I have to show you this quick I have to get back.”

“Why don’t you just go, I’m tired.”

“Because I can’t please Cassidy, come with me.”

“Okay, fine. But I’m not holding your hand, I’m married so yeah.”

“Not for long I heard.”

“Yeah, well not for long but I am at the moment.”

“Why do you want a divorce from a man like Xavier he’s tall, nice looking, a great father … and those muscles --”

“Hey! Do you want me to go with you or not?”

“Sorry, but seriously Cassidy, why do you want a divorce from a man likehim?”

“Because, I don’t want to be married to him anymore I want to be free and live my own life. And ever since I met him he’s … he’s --”

“Did everything to make you happy? As much as he didn’t want you to go Africa you went, and what about when you lost your mom? He was there, and what about what’s his name Ted your mom’s old boyfriend. When he tried to put a move on you, who was there to beat him up and carry you to a safe place while you slept? And don’t even get me started on when you---”

“Okay I get the point, I need Xavier!”

“And he needs you Cassidy. Anyway, let's go.”

“How did you know all of that?”

“I’m some kind of physic.” Carla began to laugh.

“Are you serious right now?”

“No, I’m an angel. Now do you remember a girl named Heather from high school?”

“Yeah, she had that Mohawk.”

“Yeah, and do you want to know what she looks like now?”