Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 25.

Okay First And For Most I Wanna Thank

herrmann98 

&&Nd 

StephAllison 

&&Nd Mona On Twitter 

&&Nd Also My BFF Gigi who helped me with this chapter 

For commenting out of all one hundred and something of my fans but whatever Ne way sorry i you think this chapter is boring to some of you im still a little blocked. but please comment if you can and

ENJOY.....

Chapter Twenty-Five:

~*Cassidy's POV*~

"Mama!" Azalia and Travis Said at the same time causing me to jump and look away from the television. 

"Hey, what are you two doing up it’s almost time for school in a few hours." They walked over to the couch and sat on both side’s of me, laying their heads on my lap. 

"We couldn't sleep."  

"Aw did the TV wake you?" I looked over at my phone it was 4:22am. 

"Yeah kinda." Azalia said in between yawns. 

"Well, I was about to get up and go for a run. You two want to join me?" 

"But we have school!" Travis said with both eyebrows raised. 

"Don't worry, you'll get there ... I let out a chuckle ... okay go put on some tennis shoes and hurry." After about ten minuets Azalia, Travis and I we’re in the car and ready to go to the trail. 

"Ugh, Crap!"  

"What’s wrong Mama?" Said Azalia. 

"The car won't start ... Well I guess we can walk, come on let’s get your bikes."

I ran along the path the cold 5am air hitting my chest and slapping me in the face almost causing me to loose my breath. I usually Didn't run but the twins were up early and they had about two hours until school started for them. And not to mention I had too much on my mind.

"Oh There’s the park mama can we go?" I looked at the time, it was almost 5:50. 

"We don't have time, you have to get ready for school." 

"Please!" The twins said in unison. I placed my head in my hands trying to catch my breath and before I knew it the twins hd taken off into the park. 

"Ugh, AZALIA .... Travis Please Stay Right here, and play this music as loud as you can so I can here you okay!!" Travis nodded and turned up the song that was playing on my phone, My face got hot as I circled the slide and the swings. 

"Azalia, where are you?" I turned around. My heart pounding and my eyes got wide as I saw a black figure grabbing Travis! 

"Hold It Right There I Have A Gun! ... A deep voice yelled behind me ... don't even try to run to that boy." I took a deep breath and turned to face the person.