Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 17.

Chapter 17 :

~*Alexa’s POV*~

I woke Vince up sounding extra excited, I needed to get to a furniture story, home depo for paint, and the grocery store for food ... I ran into the study like a kid in a candy store.

"Lexas, what is the big rush...we have until Tuesday or Wednsday?" Vince smiled, still sleepy. "

"Our Daughter will be here, in a matter of hours ... I have to get everything ready."

"Kizza?"

"Yes!!"

"We can adopt her?"

"YES!!"

"Oh babe ... Vince picked me up and spun me around, I felt like a teenager again ...okay put me down you know how your back can get."

"Oh, my back huh.Vince smiled, his one dimple dug deep into the side of his cheek.

"Yes .. but first were having breakfast with Xavier, so hurry hurry."

"Okay, woman ... I'm getting ready."

**

~*Xavier's POV*~

"Daddy aren't you gonna walk us in class ...?" Travis said letting go of my hand. I looked them both in the eyes.

"Uhh ... I rubbed my forehead ... umm No, no I uhh gotta go see your grandmother and Vince so--" "Awe!" The two said in unison.

"Yeah, so have a great day." I gave them a kiss and pushed them lightly in the room.

"Bye."

"Bye .. Oh and Azalia your teacher is going to show you to your new class ... she smiled and nodded ... bye.

" "Xavier....?"

"Mel .. ummm Melonie, hey .... You!" I said awkwardly looking from the door and back to Melonie.

"Look, umm you don't have to apologize for what happen the other night .... She shook her head then touched my shoulder, I stood there dumfounded ... we all know you were drunk and were adults now and we make mistakes."

"Ummm ... I chuckled ... I uhh don't exactly KNOW what happen that night so if we could just---"

"Ohhh ... wow you .. you don't remember. Woah!" She took a step back and sat down on the nearby bench.

"Yeah, I do remember you saying something about Karma though." Her eyes widened.

"Karma ... What .. What do you mean KARMA?" She sounded angry, lost and hurt all at once.

"Yeah, ummm I don't exactly remember but ... Are, are you regretful about something? Was it something I did as a teen?"

"Oh .. Xavier, don't be so conceded. I just have a terrible past is all, and just because you were in it doesn't mean you may have been the reason I tried to kill myself or the reason, I cant marry the man of my dreams because im afraid to love and he knows you. Or the fact I tried to KILL your wife. Or The fact, I cant have kids because I always have a miscarriage. Or even the fact Im just a terrible person." Her eyes began to water, and a thick cloud of awkwardness swept over the school. I opened my mouth to say something but closed it again and blinked.