Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 36.

This Chapter may be a little long and boring but comment vote fan etc please

And

Enjoy........

Chapter Thirty-Six:

[3 days later]

**~Xavier’s POV~*”

”Hey Cass … how are you?”

“I’m okay, you here to pick up Azalia?”

“Yep, today’s our father daughter day with Vince and Kizza.” I said smiling as Vince and Kizza walked up to the door behind me.

“Oh Hi Vince, how are you doing?”

“I‘m fine. How are you?”

“Great, um Kizza sweety the kids are in their room, down the hall.” Cassidy pointed towards the hall and turned back to Vince and I who were now sitting on the couch.

“So, father daughter day huh, who‘s idea was this?”

“Well actually Vince was going somewhere with Kizza and I just thought I should do the same with Azalia.”

“And you don’t think Travis will feel left out?”

“Ehh emm … well I--”

“Well you what Xavier? You have a son too, don’t you want to spend time with him?”

“Cassidy, please. Not right now.” I looked over to Vince who was going through his phone pretending not to hear the soon to be argument.

“Fine, but you owe Travis.”

“Cassidy, the bedroom … Now! Excuse us Vince.”

“No problem.”

*

“What in the hell is your problem?”

“Nothing is my problem. I‘m just saying I think you should spend time with your son too.”

“And you think I don’t know this, and besides father's day is coming up and you know I’ll spend time with Travis. Damnit Cass, it seems like you're trying to ruin my day. Starting petty arguments for what? Nothing.” Cassidy sat on the bed, rocking back and forth nervously.

“Sorry … she whispered … I‘m just a little stressed.”

“And I‘m not?”

“I‘m not saying that. Look Xavier every since we slept together the other night I‘ve just been having all these feelings of regret and anger.” she waited for mu response then continued … and I really haven’t been able to sleep, I‘m having nightmares about the kidnapping and I just … I don’t know.”

“What are you trying to say Cassidy?”

“Can you move back in … just for a while? You don’t have to answer right now, just think about it okay.” I sighed deeply, moving my neck left and right as it made a crackling noise.

“I don’t know Cassidy, I really don’t.”

“Please, even if it's just for tonight.” She said with pleading eyes.