Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Epilogue.

The Picture To The Right Is Azalia & Travis All Grown Up (:

Enjoy.....

Epilogue:

*~Sadie’s POV~*

[Ten Years Later]

“Baby are you ready?”

“Yeah almost … Car, which one of these look better the red one or the blue one?” I said holding up two strapless dresses.

“Uh, hmm the blue one.”

“Really? This one doesn’t make me look old and fat?”

“Old, you’re not old and fat baby please let’s not got through this again your beautiful.”

“Your just saying that, I’m just going to wear this one with the black jacket today is just not my day.”

“Sadie, come here sit next to me .I sighed loudly and sat down next to Carson on the bed … what really going on?”

“So, last week I took David to class, he had a makeup test to take before he could get out of school, anyway. When I took him up there the teacher thought I was his mother and then David corrected her and it wasn’t the fact he did it because I didn’t mind it was the way he said it.”

“How did he say it?”

“He said Uh no she is NOT my mother in a very angry and annoyed way as if he had heard that before. And the look in his eyes, Carson I wish you could have seen it.”

“Sadie, David knows what happened with his mother and he knows where you stand as my wife. So for him to do that is very disrespectful and I will talk to him about it okay?”

“Okay sure.”

“What else is bothering you?”

“Well I went to the doctor.” Carson’s smile began to grow.

“And? What did they say?”

“The same as last time.” And with that his smile faded.

“SO it’s still a no on having a kid?”

“Yep, I just don’t understand why I had to be one of those women who can’t have kids, what did I do to deserve that my mom had no problem having me and my brother.”

“Sadie don’t worry it happens to women everyday you’re not alone in this. We will keep trying, and I know how much you like trying.” I chuckled and stood to my feet and began to change into my dress.

“Right, but I’m tired of it not happening, I’m ready to be a mother now. You just don’t understand you’re not a woman.”

“Your right about that. But I want to understand so when you’re ready to talk you know I’m always going to be here for you.” He said helping me with the zipper on the back of my blue strapless dress as we stood in the full length mirror.

“I know, you’ve done enough and so has Cassidy with the ... you know.”

“What happen to us not talking about that again?”

“I know I said that but I can’t stop thinking about it even though it was a year ago yesterday.”

“Has it been that long already?”