Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 41.

This chapter is pretty much probably going to be boring because i was going to leave chapter 40 as the last chapter but you all wanted more so

Enjoy.....

CHAPTER 41:

~*Carson’s POV*~

I Pulled The cover’s back rubbing my eyes as I walked over to the crib. I looked at the clock noticing it was 2:53 in the morning and David was now wide awake and crying.

“Okay Baby boy let’s get your dipper changed because your smelly ... I said walking into the empty room and placing a now two week old David on the changing table. His crying began to cease ... Okay, Let Me get you changed smelly pants.” David Smiled. I held him in my arms as I walked into the kitchen to get a pre-warm bottle of milk.

“What am I going to do with you? A son, No mother. No friends in California. Huh David?” I said to myself as he drank his milk, his long eyelashes hitting his cheek as he blinked. I sighed loudly and shifted my position on the couch and looked at the clock once again.

“A few more hours and we will be burying your mother, unfortunately. Why they waited two whole weeks to burry her I will never know.” I sighed again as flashbacks of that night ran through my memory once again.

[FLASHBACK]

“Carson, hold my hand. Please?”

“I got you, I’m here.” I said grabbing Missy’s hand. She was in so much pain, and I know she just wanted it all to be over.

“Missealia, we need you to push honey!” One of the nurses said smiling. Missy pushed, smiled and looked at me.

“He’s Here.” I said smiling back.

“Missy, Carson Welcome Your Son Into the wo--” The nurses sentence was cut short when the machine hooked up to Missy’s IV began to go off.

“Her heart rate is lowering!” One nurse yelled.

“Carson, Carson ! Mr. Gregory.” I let go of Missy’s hand as her head rolled to the right and eyes began to close.

“Yes?”

“Would you like to cut the umbilical cord?”

“Of course, sure.” She handed me the scissors and I cut the cord my face full of shock. Soon after I was rushed out the room and the curtain closed.

“Carson over here!” Michelle and Erica said running over to me. I pulled the face mask off and then the blue body suit and rubbed my hand over my head. Stressed.

“Hey, Umm It’s a boy.”

“We’ll we know that. How big?”

“I Umm I’m not sure they uhh, they rushed me out the room.”

“Rushed you out the room?” Erica said confused.

“Yeah.” I said plain and simple.

“Carson! What’s going on in there? Did Missy tell you to leave or something?”

“Missy. Huh!” I took a seat, staring into space. Her dying facial expression still burning in my memory my eyes began to water.