Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 42.

I felt Like I was leaving someone or something out in this chapter ... but i'm not too sure, anyway the next chapter will be better & longer but for now

Enjoy.....

Chapter 42:

~*Cassidy’s POV*~

“No I want the window seat mama tell Travis I get the window seat!” Azalia wined as we began to board the plane. I sighed loudly and put the small bag in the overhead compartment. Travis go sit with your father and Azalia you can sit by the window with me.

“But I want to sit with daddy!” Azalia protested.

“Fine Zali you can sit with me. Cass have a seat you look like you’re going to pass out.”

“That little girl hate me I’m really starting to think that.”

“She doesn’t hate you Cassidy … Xavier chuckled … she’s just a daddy’s girl.”

“A daddy’s girl that hates her mother. 12 hours of labor for a daughter who hates her mother.”

“Four hours of labor and like I said she doesn’t hate you. She just thinks you spend more time with Travis.” I took a seat as did Xavier.

“I don’t spend more time with Travis.”

“Yes you do, you spoil that boy. But look we’ll talk about that more when we get to California. But what is up with you why do you look like you’re going to pass out? Are you okay?”

“I’m fine. I just … I’m not a fan of planes and flying.”

“Dad!” Azalia said as I felt Cassidy’s head.

“Yeah what’s wrong baby girl?”

“You have to come to our seat before someone steals them.”

“Okay, I’ll be there in a second.”

“I’ll be okay, as long as this plane doesn’t crash.”

“It won’t I looked at the schedule, and the plane crash is not on the calendar for today.”

“Shut up Xavier, your other woman needs you to take your seat.” Xavier laughed.

“Okay I’ll be two seats up … He kissed my lips … Love you.”

“Love you too.”

[Two Hours Later]

“Travis Baby, I’ll be right back. I’m going to go to the rest room.”

“Okay mommy.” I got up and stretched and made my way to the restroom. Only two more hours until I can get off this flying death trap. I thought to myself.

“Oh, I’m so sor--”

“Cassidy!”

“What are you doing on this plane?”

“High jacking it.”

“What?” I said as my heart jumped out of my chest.

“I’m joking, I’m going to visit my dear old brother and his newborn son.”

“Carson has a son? By Sadie?”