Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 10.

Chapter Ten:

*~Carson's POV~*

"Good GOD!! YAY! You two made up now Carson and Sadie got get a room."

"Whaatt...? Oh my head hurts like shit." I rolled over. And looked up at Jonas who's eye's were buck when he saw the person who was lying next to me.

"Oh .. wow this must be some kind of revenge plan that I wasn't supposed to walk in on!"

"Woah, wait Jonas what the hell is going on here. Missy wake the fuck up and start explaining."

"Yeah and it must have something to do with this..." Jonas held up the little bottle and Missy jumped up her naked bottom running over to Jonas and snatching the bottle.

"Carson I can explain!!"

"You drugged me...?"

"You wouldn't sleep with me, so I had to move on to plan two!"

"PLAN TWO.... Wow missy really?"

"Jonas, shut the fuck up ... Plan two was to drug me and basically Rape me?"

"It wasn't rape, you said yourself you would sleep with me before I even drugged you."

"I said I would THINK ... keyword being THINK about it."

"Dude, you shouldn't of even said that... the bitch is crazier than that chick I saw on the news the other night ... haha funny story you see she took her husband and tied a rope around his neck and his hands behind his back and began to ---"

"JONAS!!" Missy and I yelled at the same time.

"She began to tickle him ..to dead there I got it out okay, i'm going to stop talking now."

"YOU RAPED ME MISSY!!"

"Shut up you a grown ass man stop yelling rape, it was sex!!"

"What ever it was I was drunk .. Sadie can't know this happen... and neither can Drew!!"

"You can't tell me what to do Carson. And he will find out. Maybe not now but he will." And with that she walked into the house I shook my head and threw my clothes on.

"I guess this is a bad time to tell you I got a call from Nikki saying that, Sadie went back to VA huh?" Jonas stood up with a dumbfounded look on his face.

"Excuse you?"

"Yeah, left about two and a half hours ago ... should be back in VA in about hour and a half."

"WHAT!!"

"Dude, are you slow ... I said---"

"I KNOW WHAT YOU SAID!! Oh God... this day just keeps getting better and better." Jonas slapped his hand on my shoulder.

"Sorry bud... want something to drink, we got beer...?" I gave Jonas a what the fuck look and wondered why in the world Nikki ever went with him.