Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 13.

Chapter Thirteen:

*~Sadie's POV~*

[The Next Day]

I hopped in my car and drove down to the nearest Walgreens, Xavier was in need of Tylenol, breath mints, ginger ale and what ever else I could find for him after last night I still needed to talk to Carson about who could have drugged him. Whom ever did it is sick and need help or worse.

"6.53 ..." 

"What?" I said shuddering and gathering my thoughts. 

"6.53, your total comes out to 6.53!!" 

"Oh, I'm sorry umm here you go ... I looked up with a confused expression on my face .. umm, I haven't been back I town for a while now and if i'm wrong i’m going to feel a little stupid but do .. ehh emm .. do I know you from somewhere like High school maybe?" 

"I was waiting on you to say something Sadie .. its me, Dawson .. He began to smile hard and the memories began to flood me once again...."

[FLASHBACK]

"Well, well if it isn't Prom Queen, thanks for coming Sadie and Nikki we got food, drinks everything!!" Marcia said as we walked into her 'End of the Year' party. 

"Hey, No problem we had to come!!" I said dancing to the music that blasted over the speakers. Nikki grabbed my hand and we walked through the crowd of people. 

"Hey ... Hey Nikki you made it!" 

"Jonas, Hey ... You remember Sadie right?" 

"Prom Queen, Hey there!" 

"Hey, what's up?" I said awkwardly feeling like a third wheel. 

"Nothing much, enjoying this party!!"

[More Silence] 

"Sadie can I ...?" 

"Go ahead, have fun and you got my number if your ready to go." 

"Okay, see yah ... Come on Jonas Dance with me." I waved and walked into the kitchen in search for something to drink. 

"Hey there, sexy ... Have we met before?" 

"Ummm, well seeing that we go to the same High school probably." 

"Well i'm--" 

"Aaron, your Aaron Jackson ... I know who you are. Your on the football team." 

"Yep, so uhh you wanna dance mama?" He began to dance to the beat while spilling some of his beer on the floor, licking the rest off his hand. 

"No thank you. But I'm waiting on someone ... I lied and took a sip of my drink ... So umm yeah thanks for the offer Aaron but NO." 

"Oh, well you know where i'm going to be, hey girl ... yeah you. Wanna dance mama?" He shouted walking over to another girl who was standing with a group of her friends. And if I might add had her arm around what looked like her boyfriend. I laughed and walked out of the kitchen.