Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 14.

Chapter Fourteen:

~*Cassidy's POV*~

"Parker ... PARKER!!" I yelled running into the conference room almost in tears, about 5 seconds later came the kids with lost expressions on their faces. 

"Cass .. what's wrong, why are you crying? Nick take the kids to the play ground will you please?" 

"Okay Parker, Cassidy. I hope everything is okay with you." I nodded and wiped my remaining tears from my face. 

"Okay, Cassidy have a seat. Why are you crying Is everything okay at home? Did you use my phone time and call Xavier hun?" 

"I was on my way to but I made a pit stop towards Kizza Hut and she was gone. Parker they took Kizza also!!" 

"What!!" 

"Yeah they took her!! I looked everywhere and she was gone." 

"The playground?" 

"Yes, I checked there." 

"The woods, did you check there?" 

"YES!! Everywhere I checked everywhere." I said panicking. 

"Okay, well did you check the clinic. Maybe they took her there." 

"No .. I wiped my tears again ... I didn't get a chance to check there." 

"Okay, well get a truck and drive down to the clinic. I check a few more places, page me if u find her. 

"Okay, thanks Parker." I ran over to the trucks, and told the driver to drive me the 5 miles down the road towards the clinic, praying that Kizza was safe, and if she was there.

*

[Two days later]

It was Sunday night, and I would be leaving for America on Tuesday, I tried hard to get up without waking Kizza or Parker. The embassy was so nice to us, they left me in the care of Kizza until I got ready to leave. "we don't usually do this, Miss Newsome but we feel as if Kizza will run away again if she not in the care of trust worthy people." Is what the enter pole scout George Landers said two days ago when we found her at the clinic with a broken arm. I crept out of the bed, remembering I still had that free phone call and it being night time here, the afternoon was just beginning back at home.

"Hello...?" I groggy woman voice said answering the phone, I immediately got suspicious. 

"Who's this? And where's Xavier?" 

"He's umm .. in the kitchen I guess. Who's this Cassidy?" 

"Yes, Xavier's wife. I'll ask again. WHO. Is. THIS?" 

"Its Sadie, hey Cass!! How are you and when are you coming home? We all miss you even the twins." 

"Sadie....!! What are you doing at my house, are you in some kind of trouble?"